CAG Community Award 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please post your nominations for CAG Community Award 2012.
Which CAG, through his or her actions and contributions, best served the CAG community and exemplified its ideals in 2012?

[quote name='limelight022']Im gonna give it up to both tylerh1701 and
FriskyTanuki for keeping up with Xbox 360/PSN sales deals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Cornelius and Bloomy do a ton of work in that wiki thread as well!

I vote for FriskyTanuki, honorable mention to EastX.

fidodido for me, not only for unfailingly updating the Fry's ad every week (practically every other day it seems), but does so even if it only affects a smaller portion of the CAG readers. Converting the ads (especially the large quantity of Blu-Rays and DVDs every week) must be monotonous, but I'm glad I can always count on it.

Jp is the person who deserves this hands down. Sorry but that PSn thread is hard to read and follow at times, and anytime someone else does something that is easier to follow it gets nuked by friskies fanbois.

My vote goes to Tony from DVG. He has a lot of patience and really listens to the community reading A LOT of responses/requests. Kudos sir.

JP. I've used that TIV thread so much this year. Thanks so much for keeping it up to date!

Tony. He gives us straight facts when we need them, and entertains us when we don't. The best, and the friendliest. Though the regulars in that thread (MysterD, Mooby, Fox) are all helpful and interesting.

Squarehard. While we have some wonderful CAGs who update threads constantly, Squarehard epitomizes Cheapass perfectly. I've never witnessed anybody who has been able to frugal their way to piles of anime to swim (or whatever it is that dapper fool does) in quite like him. He is the cheapskate we all wish we could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back