Best Online Customer Service 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please post your nominations for Best Online Customer Service 2012.
Which online retailer had the best customer service in 2012?

Gamestop, which I find completely ironic.

The people I talked to on the phone were knowledgeable and they actually helped me.

Best Buy was horrible.

Best Buy

Why? I never had any issues with them, and I order from them by far and away the most. Then I make a few Amazon orders and I end up having issues.

Amazon gave me $20 that they didn't have to because I was getting the run around. I actually had a few problems with Amazon CS this year, but I think that $20 was still very generous of them and puts them ahead of BB (awful online/phone CS) and Fry's (won't ever be ordering from them again).

I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but EA Origin. Each time I had an issue I talked to someone quickly and EVERY TIME they hooked me up with some sort of discount. A few years ago when I pre-ordered ME3 I got two Collector's editions for the price of two normal games. They've always treated me right even when I was upset about SWTOR. My vote goes to EA Origin.

[quote name='Quintessence']Normally I'd say Amazon, but they kind of screwed me this year.

Therefore my vote goes to:

Newegg[/QUOTE]

Amazon screwed me this year too, I'm going with Best Buy for this year.

Amazon
Well this year I sent something to my old address by mistake and could not cancel it by the time I noticed. When I called amazon to see what they could do they gave me a full refund for it, so even though I hated their deals their customer service is still awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back