Best Online Deal 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Please post your nominations for Best Online Deal 2012.
What was the best online deal/sale of 2012?

Hands down the MS online store deals during black friday.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332391

Picked up so many games for $10 and they were the sole reason nobody on CAG (with a credit card) needed to bother with B&M for videogame deals during BF. They matched (and beat) almost every good deal out there.

If you want a specific deal I'd say Forza Horizon for $15 less than a month after release from the MS store.

[quote name='TommyLove']Microsoft store during African-American Friday. I missed out on it somehow and I hate myself.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Agreed but my Fry's PM'd all the sales so I didn't miss out on anything. Love the AA Friday sale though.

Amazons $180 Assassins Creed Black Friday Vita Bundle was pretty damn good.

I'll go with the herd though unless someone thinks of a better deal than the $10 Microsoft games.

[quote name='movie2cats']LMAO. Agreed but my Fry's PM'd all the sales so I didn't miss out on anything. Love the AA Friday sale though.[/QUOTE]
No way? My fry's electronics would never PM stuff like that unless they have it in stock (which sucks because I used to work at that department and I thought I was still cool with their supervisors)

Microsoft sale was good, but the Vita sale was just outstanding. Those games will be available for that cheap again (and some already have), but that Vita discount with all the extra pack-ins is just unbeatable.

Bethesda Pack from Gamersgate if that one doesn't counts (cause it was a price mistake) i'll say most of Amazon DVG deals: the January 2012 sale (lots of games for less than $5, lots of games for free), The THQ Medley/Square Enix bundles and the Black Friday deals that Amazon ran with Gamespot.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Can I just vote for PlayStation Plus in general, for all of 2012?[/QUOTE]

Sure - but once the polls close, your vote won't be kept.

Well I think I can see who will be picked as the winner lol but I'm going to have to say Amazon's black friday Vita + Assassins Creed bundle sale.

[quote name='jrodri86']Bethesda Pack from Gamersgate if that one doesn't counts (cause it was a price mistake) i'll say most of Amazon DVG deals: the January 2012 sale (lots of games for less than $5, lots of games for free), The THQ Medley/Square Enix bundles and the Black Friday deals that Amazon ran with Gamespot.[/QUOTE]

The Bethesda deal at GG came to mind for me too when I read this category. I tried for hours to get in on that; failed.

[quote name='TommyLove']No way? My fry's electronics would never PM stuff like that unless they have it in stock (which sucks because I used to work at that department and I thought I was still cool with their supervisors)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were awesome about it. I honestly don't know what MS stores stock was 'cuz there was no way I was headed to that mall!

amazons end of the year sale on all the digital download pc games (most activated on steam). not to mention all the publisher coupons.

$179.99 AC Liberation Vita bundle from Amazon during Black Friday

Best purchase of last year for me, and I absolutely love my Vita.

Amazon's Square Enix bundle, since I missed the MS sale. I even went to an MS store, but they updated the price while I was trying to flag someone down to checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back