New $6 Red Faction Armageddon(PS3/X360) @ Gamestop

Picked up my "new" copy from Gamestop on Sunday.
It's pretty good so far, alot of cool weapons and tons of destruction. A great mindless shooter. Well worth the $6.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Picked up my "new" copy from Gamestop on Sunday.
It's pretty good so far, alot of cool weapons and tons of destruction. A great mindless shooter. Well worth the $6.[/QUOTE]
Try others before that one after this one is super meh once you play others. I bought this day one full price was so bummed. Amazing deal for this price and dlc rules but so short but i recommend. To bad there new direction killed the series off..

This video review is 100% how i feel. If i was new to the series i play this first then play others and would be in heaven. The cave areas got so meh and boring but past red faction games had spoiled me. I recommend geeting this good deal the guerilla rules!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/06/13/red-faction-armageddon-review

[quote name='darooster']Do powerup members get free shipping? Also, is it available in-store for this price?[/QUOTE]

No, PUR isn't like Prime. And yes, should be. Just use the Pickup@Store option on their site.

This game isn't good. But it's fun. I enjoyed it for the $10 I got it for new a year ago. If you're expecting more RFG, you'll be disappointed.

But overall, I had fun with it and wholly recommend it for $6.

Yea, this was posted a while ago. But thanks! Also, WATCH OUT!!!!! There are some "members" that get their panties in a bunch on re-posts & may flame & troll you for trying to help! Richard Craniums! :lol:

The code for Ruin Mode said it expired in 2011, but it worked for me.
Nice bonus, because Ruin Mode is kind of cool.
I really liked this game. A good, cheap, mindless romp.

bread's done
Back