USED - Feel The Magic XY/XX for DS - $16.99 - Gamefly.com

We don't usually post Gamefly deals much, it's generally accepted that their price is always lower, given the fact that all games are used. It's a good price, the game's not worth more than a rental, though.

Asking for no flamers is an open invitation to be flamed. This, however, is not a flame, just a couple of suggestions. Please put "pre-played" or "used" in your title, and please put "GameFly" in your title as well.

[quote name='Scorch']...the game's not worth more than a rental, though.[/QUOTE]

It may be my favorite DS game. In fact, yeah, it is. It's a keeper.

Same here so far its the only DS game i have beaten

[quote name='mkelehan']It may be my favorite DS game. In fact, yeah, it is. It's a keeper.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapyD']EDIT: I post GameFly deals all the time...don't be shy![/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I saw Scorch's post, I was like, "umm, Cheapy himself posts Gamefly deals on a pretty regular basis." Not sure what Scorch was thinking. Gamefly posts are both quite common and appreciated. Keep 'em coming.

Here's my contribution:

Virtua Quest (PS2) for $16.99:

http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=111040&fcTrack=Search?-?Popularity

Not bad for a game that still sells for $40 new. Even if you're not a member, it still comes out to less than $20 after shipping. Unfortunately, the Cube version remains a rental only. Anyone else see this game as being uncommon in the future in an Amazing Island type of way?

-DM

I must say, I rented this with that GF trial, and I just beat normal in about 1 and a half hours. Personally, its not a keeper for me, but maybe others would like it.

bread's done
Back