10% off gaming goods makes the Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set $350.99 Via V.me at Newegg

BigBadWolfe143

CAGiversary!
Feedback
510 (100%)
Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set for $350.99 Shipped (Via V.me at Newegg.com)

Also if you have Shoprunner make sure you sign in for free 2 Day Shipping but either way shipping is still free. Also some states may add tax Idaho did not.

First add this to your cart:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190349

Then in The cart enter this promo code:
VMEPROMOMAR13

And select the checkout with V.me by Visa (V.me is a free online payment service from Visa and you can use any debit or credit card does not require Visa)

You get 10% off up to $50 this can be used for other items as well but I used it on this Wii U bundle and thought I would share the idea!

Here is more details on the Promo:
http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/..._mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone used Shoprunner with Newegg before? And if so do orders usually arrive in two business days? Should I expect this Monday or Tuesday?

Thanks OP! I've been looking for this bundle everywhere. I was beginning to think it wasn't real! I picked one up and saved $40 bucks off the Kmart Layaway I had. Thanks again!

[quote name='brernurse']Has anyone used Shoprunner with Newegg before? And if so do orders usually arrive in two business days? Should I expect this Monday or Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

I use shoprunner all of the time on newegg and packages always arrive within 2 days. The package should be delivered on Tuesday if you order early enough today. If Newegg doesn't ship out today though, I would expect it by Wednesday at the latest.

[quote name='rogus']Thanks OP! I've been looking for this bundle everywhere. I was beginning to think it wasn't real! I picked one up and saved $40 bucks off the Kmart Layaway I had. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

You are welcome glad it was of help to you. And I know what you mean I am surprised how few places are carring the new bundle I had hoped it would lead to a push in sales but if stores are not caring it then it does not really help. I had found it on Newegg earlier this week and planed to buy today (payday) so when I saw the V.me deal I was excited because it is $40 cheaper and the no tax is about another $24 savings for me to.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I use shoprunner all of the time on newegg and packages always arrive within 2 days. The package should be delivered on Tuesday if you order early enough today. If Newegg doesn't ship out today though, I would expect it by Wednesday at the latest.[/QUOTE]

Awesome I ordered it at three something this morning so hopefully Tuesday! But if not Wednesday is still not bad for free delivery. I have had free year trial of Shoprunner but so far have only used it with Toysrus before they removed games from shoprunner coverage and for free Domino's Delivery.

[quote name='brernurse']Awesome I ordered it at three something this morning so hopefully Tuesday! But if not Wednesday is still not bad for free delivery. I have had free year trial of Shoprunner but so far have only used it with Toysrus before they removed games from shoprunner coverage and for free Domino's Delivery.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! This is a great deal on exactly what I wanted.

[quote name='freakmojo']Thanks! This is a great deal on exactly what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome and glad it was exactly what you wanted! :D It was also exactly the deal I was looking for too!

[quote name='MiraiLink']Man this is a good deal. If I didn't already own a WiiU, I would've definitely used this.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, hope your enjoying your Wii U!

Whoa, killer deal. If I didn't buy a Wii U at launch I'd buy this without hesitation. ZombiU is a GREAT game.

Thankfully I had a 3x points voucher to use when I bought my Wii U, so I got $20 worth of RZ certificates after purchase, so I don't feel totally taken. :p

I get charged tax, unfortunately, so it comes out to about $382. Still a good deal, but I can't be buying something that pricey right now. :(

Thanks, ordered one today! :)
For those wondering about Shoprunner, back in December 2012, Newegg offered the Amazon-Prime-like service for free up to a year. I looked into it because I, like many, don't have a Shoprunner subscription. Right now, you can get a free one-month trial, but I'd wait until they offer the free one-year trial again, unless you absolutely must have your Wii U by Tuesday/Wednesday.

[quote name='freakmojo']That's where I wanted to get it since I had credit. Glad I didn't hold out. Thanks for the info.

Saved close to $80 between the 10% and
sales tax. And I can just use my credit on games now :)

ZombiU bundle for the price of the normal one??? HECK YEAH! Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]

Yah, I had been watching my local Best Buy and not seen it yet, I guess this is why but yes with this price I am glad i did not find it at Best Buy.

Frak, I'd been searching for a deal on this bundle for Monster Hunter Ultimate for days and days now and couldn't find one...
So I bought a new Wii U deluxe off eBay for $280 and a Pro controller off Newegg for $36. So $316 total so for another $34 I coulda got ZombiU plus the extras. Oh well, I guess.

I have 0 interest in ZombiU and don't like that Nintendoland is digital. Should I just get the ZombiU bundle anyway because it's only $35 more for another game (that I wont play) and a Pro Controller, or just get a normal Deluxe model? *sigh* Does anyone know if ZombiU is in a normal factory sealed case?

Edit: Huh, it looks like the normal Deluxe model has $7.30 shipping and no free shipping option, making it even worse...

^ I am not interested in Zombi U either, so I will probably just sell it off to make some money back.

[quote name='rinaka']^ I am not interested in Zombi U either, so I will probably just sell it off to make some money back.[/QUOTE]
That's why I want to know if it's in a normal factory sealed case.

The copy of Nintendoland that came with the deluxe was factory seal. Id assume this would be the same with Zombiu in this bundle.

Great deal! Sucks about tax in CA. I already have a Wii u but if I didn't this is a great deal. Zombie U is great. Nintendoland is a digital download in this bundle though.

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']That's why I want to know if it's in a normal factory sealed case.[/QUOTE]

Why would they show an actual copy of the game in the promotional picture if it was a digital download? They also state for NintendoLand that it is a download, but not for ZombiU.

Quite sure I have heard Zombiu comes in a regular case, and should be sealed probably no UPC though. And I think download version of Nintendoland is the way to go as from what I have heard it is one you'll want to load up with company or just for a short amount of downtime. Plus I think it preloaded so you don't have wait for initial download.

Thanks OP! I didn't get the Wii U but I used the 10% on a 3DS game that I planned on buying full price anyway. With newegg its more like 19% off so I'm happy with that.

[quote name='AZR43L']Thanks OP! I didn't get the Wii U but I used the 10% on a 3DS game that I planned on buying full price anyway. With newegg its more like 19% off so I'm happy with that.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome and I am glad you put it good use!

[quote name='TheNamekianClown']I have 0 interest in ZombiU and don't like that Nintendoland is digital. Should I just get the ZombiU bundle anyway because it's only $35 more for another game (that I wont play) and a Pro Controller, or just get a normal Deluxe model? *sigh* Does anyone know if ZombiU is in a normal factory sealed case?

Edit: Huh, it looks like the normal Deluxe model has $7.30 shipping and no free shipping option, making it even worse...[/QUOTE]
To add insult to injury, a normal Deluxe does not include the Wii U Pro Controller.
I bought the Newegg bundle too.
[quote name='TheSlickdealsOP']For those who don't know this comes 2 Games (Nintendoland (Digital) and Zombiu (Disc)) and 2 Controllers the Controlpad (the standard one with touchscreen) as well as a bonus Pro Controller (Like and Xbox 360 or PS3 Controller) So you are getting all the Deluxe Bundle items plus $110 of bonus items above the standard Deluxe Bundle and with this deal you are only paying an extra $1 over the Deluxe Bundle![/QUOTE]

The way I see it is that this bundle is Nintendo's way of establishing a strong install base; they've got a lot to live up to if they want to sell even half as many as the Wii has (~99 million sold worldwide). This latest deal worked on me; I've been contemplating the WiiU for a while now anyway.

Yeah I bit too on this. Not really sure why. Kinda glad I got a nice bundle and a Pro Controller.

Might be using this 10% off on some computer parts.

I was considering this bundle as well for my wife and kids, but they have zero interest in ZombiU.
I happened to check Target.com, and they had the Mario Bros bundle in stock for 368.99 with a $25 gift card. Now, my Target Redcard eliminated the tax and shipping charge, and the gift card was like bringing the price to 343.99, plus I'm getting the Mario game that the family wants instead of a game nobody wants. I know I don't get the extra controller, but I have plenty of WiiMotes, and we shop at Target all the time, so the gift card will come in handy.
So yeah, the Target deal works a little better for me.

Tempting, but I think I'll hold out and see if this hits $300 in a few months.

[quote name='Frankski']I saw this deal the other day. Been agonizing over it all weekend. But finally bit on it. Thanks for the posting, OP![/QUOTE]

Sorry for causing you the agony, but glad to see you come through okay! And your welcome.

Got mine this morning! Just working on setting it up and transferring over my Wii content. But to answer a few questions people have asked earlier Zombiu is in a sealed Wii U game case but there is no UPC, and Nintendoland is a code that you do have to redeem from eShop.

This is a great deal for those who don't have a Wii U already. I got mine on launch day.

To tell you the true Nintendo Land is so boring that I only used it on the launch day for a lil more than 2 hours. Well it might be that I play alone in my house cuz none else play videogames so none is interested on playing with me Nintendo Land. Maybe if you play with your Family ya might like it cuz that's how its meant to be played cuz almost all minigames on it are meant for more than one player.

If it has Online/Online Co-Op I'm sure would have played it more.

Letting you guys know that you need to update your Wii U. If you don't have internet all you will be able to do is play Wii U games. The update was rumored to be 5GB cuz.

Anybody else get theirs yet if so was there any club nintendo vouchers in your package? I thought there would be atleast 1 for the system/bundle but hoped it would also have one for each game. But mine did not have any at all, there was a card that tells you how to join, but that was it. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

[quote name='MakiManPR']This is a great deal for those who don't have a Wii U already. I got mine on launch day.

To tell you the true Nintendo Land is so boring that I only used it on the launch day for a lil more than 2 hours. Well it might be that I play alone in my house cuz none else play videogames so none is interested on playing with me Nintendo Land. Maybe if you play with your Family ya might like it cuz that's how its meant to be played cuz almost all minigames on it are meant for more than one player.

If it has Online/Online Co-Op I'm sure would have played it more.

Letting you guys know that you need to update your Wii U. If you don't have internet all you will be able to do is play Wii U games. The update was rumored to be 5GB cuz.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Nintendoland is fun, but I'm mainly going to play thru the Pikmin-themed minigame, try the others at least once, and call it a day.
Quoting a bit from SD:
Club Nintendo-wise, this bundle gets you 220 Coins, 160 for the system and 60 for Nintendoland (zero for ZombiU). Nintendoland also counts toward the Digital Deluxe Promo, making it 599 points (in monetary units, $6 coupon code, most likely in the form of one $5 coupon and $1 toward the next coupon).

Returned my launch wii u last day could return at best buy because my analog sticks were messed up. Just got cash back and was gonna get it online. Then saw the zombiu bundle announced, waited for that. But no local stores had it, so I'm glad I saw this.

So my deluxe return was $38x.xx
This was $350 and I get a pro controller and zombiu. Yay!

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Returned my launch wii u last day could return at best buy because my analog sticks were messed up. Just got cash back and was gonna get it online. Then saw the zombiu bundle announced, waited for that. But no local stores had it, so I'm glad I saw this.

So my deluxe return was $38x.xx
This was $350 and I get a pro controller and zombiu. Yay![/QUOTE]

Cool glad it worke out for you!

bread's done
Back