Plug and Play TV games?

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Are there any good TV plug and play games? Im looking for a cheap, 20 dollars or less with Pac man & dig dug, or maybe other retro classic games from atari/arcades. I seen some on amazon, but im not sure if these are being made anymore. The one i do have is breaking, and the same one is being sold on amazon for 100 dollars. These are the ones you just plug into the Red/White & Yellow jacks to play on any tv.

old ps1 and atari classics disk. Should be about 20 bucks on craigslist. ebay is about 40 shipped.

Check your local Walgreens/Cvs/Rite Aid for the Atari and Genesis ones. The prices on these things seem to be jacked up almost double online. I've also recently seen a lot of the smaller Namco joystick ones at K-Mart.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Are there any good TV plug and play games? Im looking for a cheap, 20 dollars or less with Pac man & dig dug, or maybe other retro classic games from atari/arcades. I seen some on amazon, but im not sure if these are being made anymore. The one i do have is breaking, and the same one is being sold on amazon for 100 dollars. These are the ones you just plug into the Red/White & Yellow jacks to play on any tv.[/QUOTE]

I believe I still have a brand new wireless Namco plug and play with Pac-Man, Dig Dug and Mappy along with two other games on it. If I do, I'd be willing to trade it. I just sent you a PM.

bread's done
Back