For any fan hurting for Mega Man swag.

00e7c0d18a7debdad0ae8919558ce841.jpg

4af9513c697189906f49d48e6d5ce155.jpg

Buying this beauty for $19.95 gets you:

-8GB Mega Buster USB stick

-Mega Man #1~4 (Digital Comic Book)

-Mega Man Tribute Art Book (Digital)

-Mega Man X Complete Works (Digital)

-Street Fighter X Mega Man soundtrack (via A_Rival)

-SFxMM Wallpapers (Originally posted on Unity)

-Quick link to SFxMM game (in case you somehow don't have it)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...n-usb-buster-on-sale-soon-packed-with-goodies
Will be live soon on the Capcom Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']Gotta love Capcom, moving on like Megaman Legends 3 never existed[/QUOTE]

Seriously. There wasn't enough fan support to finish Legends 3 but apparently, there's enough support to make shit like this...

[quote name='gryphter']Seems cool, let's check to see the going rate on an 8gb flash drive

*checks amazon*

...oh[/QUOTE]

Yes... but...
those usb drives don't look like a flaccid uncircumcised Sonic the Hedgehog p3n!s...

... I mean look like Mega Man's arm...

Sonic-the-hedgehog-thumbs-up.png

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Yes... but...
those usb drives don't look like a flaccid uncircumcised Sonic the Hedgehog p3n!s...

... I mean look like Mega Man's arm...[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuXOkGvZNaI

[quote name='Vinny']Seriously. There wasn't enough fan support to finish Legends 3 but apparently, there's enough support to make shit like this...[/QUOTE]

Amen.

[quote name='vinny']seriously. There wasn't enough fan support to finish legends 3 but apparently, there's enough support to make shit like this...[/quote]

x1000

[quote name='dgwillia006']Gotta love Capcom, moving on like Megaman Legends 3 never existed[/QUOTE]

My man! This is pretty much the reason I've boycotted Capcpom.

Legends was cancelled because you so called ''fans'' didn't support it. Buy this USB stick to show capcom that you're worthy of a title and maybe you'll get that $5 prequel to Legends capcom was going to release on the 3ds.

Don't forget Mega Man Universe...

yes that art style may have been different, but user-created MM levels? Re-Imagining of MM2? Sigh... I guess we'll never get. :cry:

Okay alternative to getting the Megaman Artbook on Amazon, I guess. 8gb sticks aren't that half bad either. I could use another one, but bulky ones like that don't work well since they block other USB ports.

I'm sure it'll sell out just like everything else in their Digital River hell hole though.

[quote name='GUNNM']Legends was cancelled because you so called ''fans'' didn't support it. Buy this USB stick to show capcom that you're worthy of a title and maybe you'll get that $5 prequel to Legends capcom was going to release on the 3ds.[/QUOTE]

Spent many sleepless nights just staring at my ceiling and wondering if I had drawn one more photo. Just one more digger. If it could have stopped the cancellation.

:wall: It's all my fault.

Right...Capcom blaming Megaman Legends 3's cancellation on the fans was the biggest load of crock I've ever heard in my 25 years of gaming.

This is a fan-made game. This game is free to download and play on your PC. I doubt anyone on this site would buy a $60 Megaman Legends 3 game or even put $5 down to pre-order it. So yes, blame it on the fans. Now everyone continue bitching...

[quote name='greyzieoriental']This is a fan-made game. This game is free to download and play on your PC. I doubt anyone on this site would buy a $60 Megaman Legends 3 game or even put $5 down to pre-order it. So yes, blame it on the fans. Now everyone continue bitching...[/QUOTE]

I would.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']This is a fan-made game. This game is free to download and play on your PC. I doubt anyone on this site would buy a $60 Megaman Legends 3 game or even put $5 down to pre-order it. So yes, blame it on the fans. Now everyone continue bitching...[/QUOTE]

Game would actually be $40 since it's a 3DS game :p

I would of pre-ordered it right away.

It's just bullshit that they don't give a crap about this series anymore only good thing they've done is release the original nes games on the 3DS eshop.

It just makes me sad the series ended so shittily. Everything pretty much went downhill after Megaman X6 and Battle Network 4-6, the only good games after that were 9 and 10, and the ZX games.

[quote name='dgwillia006']It just makes me sad the series ended so shittily. Everything pretty much went downhill after Megaman X6 and Battle Network 4-6, the only good games after that were 9 and 10, and the ZX games.[/QUOTE]

How did you feel about the Battle Network series?

[quote name='dgwillia006']It just makes me sad the series ended so shittily. Everything pretty much went downhill after Megaman X6 and Battle Network 4-6, the only good games after that were 9 and 10, and the ZX games.[/QUOTE]

I would say the Star Force games were decent at best.

Battle Network games were great, I loved them. It's what got me into megaman but those Star Force games didn't give me much fun like those games did.

[quote name='Yamato']How did you feel about the Battle Network series?[/QUOTE]

Loved em to death, probably my most played GBA games outside of Pokemon and Fire Emblem. 2, 3, and 6 were my favorites, but I beat them all, every single version. (Including the shitty remake of 5, and Battle Chip Challenge).

I just couldnt get into Star Force no matter how hard I tried

Also, one of my favorite things about Battle Network (Atleast in the last 3 games), were the Boktai crossovers. So random, yet so damn awesome

I'd buy at least 2.

bread's done
Back