HC + SC guides lowball pending. CE stuff probably. Maybe more stuff. UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

ragingst0rm6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
Some CAG veterans might recognize me from a few years back when I was more active in the trading / lowball / posting scene on CAG. Early in 2015 there was a personal tragedy which pretty much hit the "ALL STOP" button for a while; I pretty much became a hermit and stopped gaming as a hobby. Well, I'm still dealing with the aftermath of that incident -- which I honestly expect won't ever go away -- but I do need to clear out some storage space while hopefully sending these items to good homes.

It has definitely been a while since I've participated in a lowball, so please feel free to point out mistakes and offer suggestions on how to make things easier for everyone (well, mostly me).

Also, this lowball forum hasn't seen much activity recently. Please reply to the thread to indicate your interest so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time.

Timeline:

Target Start Date: early/mid January 2020

Target End Date: mid/late January 2020

Preliminary rules (to be finalized later after I check the rules):

• If you have less than X feedback (or have feedback troubles) or your account is newer than Y months, contact me before the lowball begins otherwise I reserve the right to disqualify your bids.
  • Shipping will be restricted to the regions where I don't need to fill out custom forms for the USPS (which I believe is the USA + protectorates, please correct me if I'm wrong). Contact me before the lowball begins if you want to argue your case walk me through customs + shipping process for your international location, and I may consider exceptions for those individuals. I would also appreciate it if Hawaii / Alaskan / US protectorate bidders also contacted me ahead of time just so I can get a feel for how reliable / long it takes for deliveries depending on the shipping option.
  • Shipping methods and prices: still in progress - per item or by weight. More experienced and recent sellers, please feel free to provide advice and guidance since I haven't done this in a while and postal rules may have changed.
    Small number of SC / HC guides that fit into a padded envelope - A) First Class in padded envelope, B) Priority Mail in padded envelope, or C) Media Mail in padded envelope (prefer not since longer time = more risk of damage?; feel free to discuss)
  • Large number of SC / HC guides - A) Media Mail in a box, or B) Priority Mail in a box (Flat Rate if it makes sense)
  • Digital codes / media - CAG PM system within 24? hours of received / confirmed payment. I may end up asking you for a time frame where we can do a "live" PM conversation so you can verify / redeem the code immediately.
  • Everything Else - ranges from First Class to Ground to Priority.

[*]Payments will be via PayPal. If you want to advocate Amazon Payments or some other service, do it publicly in this thread so other CAGs can jump in with counter-arguments we can have a healthy debate. If you want to pay via Money Order or cash (note: I have never actually seen anybody take this option before), please contact me before the lowball begins to discuss details otherwise I won't accept it.
  • Since this is CAG and not some other unnamed scummy site(s), there is an expectation of clear and prompt communication. Please provide payment within 48 hours (not counting Sundays) of receiving your finalized invoice. If you foresee that this timeframe is problematic, please contact me before bidding so we can discuss what is workable. If an emergency comes up an any point in time, please let me know ASAP so we can come to a solution together.

[*]Ending Time and Format - In an experiment to deter last minute snipers, I'm going to try mixing two strategies together.
  • When the lowball starts, I announce a general date and (very large) time range for the ending.
  • Throughout the ending day, I progressively provide updates narrowing the ending time range.
  • Within the ending time range, I will arbitrarily post "Primary bidding is over - only items with bids in the last X minutes have a Y minute rolling window for new bids" - followed by a list of valid items.
  • During this Y minute rolling window, any bid on a valid item with a CAG time stamp of [previous bid time stamp + Y minutes] will reset the Y minute rolling window. (Example: During a 5 minute rolling window, the previous valid bid by CAG Alpha is at 9:00 PM. Then, as long as CAG Beta posts a new bid with a time stamp of 9:05 or before, then CAG Beta's bid extends the 5 minute rolling window. But, if CAG Beta had placed the bid at 9:06 PM, then his bid would have been outside the rolling window and CAG Alpha would have won the item.)
  • To discourage any "let's out-wait the other guy" tactics, at an arbitrary time I will cut off any and all rolling window bids with the post "This lowball is now over. Any bids after this post will not be counted." The words "Thank" and "You" will most likely also be included somewhere.
  • I will contact CAGs within 24 hours of the final ending post to confirm the items that were won. Depending on materials on hand and my final decision about how to calculate shipping costs, invoices may take several more days to finalize.

Item List (under construction. Items will continually be added / removed.)

Note: price stickers on plastic wrap will NOT be explicitly noted. Minor holes in plastic wrap (usually at the corners or along along the edges) will NOT be explicitly noted. Minor corner wear will NOT be explicitly noted.

Any damage that would compromise its structural integrity / readability WILL be explicitly noted.

If you are very particular about conditions, please ask for more details BEFOREHAND.

* Artbooks

Assassin's Creed LE Artbook - Like New

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Vol 1 - Like New

Game of Thrones: Visuals From the RPG - Good

Half Life 2: Raising the Bar HC Artbook - Good (back slipcover slightly dirty / has marks)

* Hardcover / CE strategy guides / artbooks

Assassin's Creed 2 CE guide (Piggyback) - New/Sealed

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood CE guide (Piggyback) - New/Sealed

Battlefield 3 CE guide - New/Sealed

Battlefield 4 CE guide - New/Sealed

Bioshock 2 CE guide - Good (no lithographs, slipcover has minor wrinkles/creases, price sticker on slipcover)

Borderlands 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare CE guide - New/Sealed

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 CE guide - Good (includes dry-erase tactical map booklet)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 CE guide - New/Sealed (front cover, upper right corner slightly bent/crushed inwards)

Call of Duty: Black Ops CE guide - Good (includes tactical map booklet, light wear on cover)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 CE guide - New/Sealed

Dark Souls CE guide (FuturePress) - New/Sealed

Dead Rising 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Disney Epic Mickey CE guide - New/Sealed (large tear in plastic front cover left edge, slightly dirty, some indentations along bottom edge)

Dragon Age Origins CE guide - New/Sealed

Dragon Age 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Duke Nukem Forver CE guide - New/Sealed (multiple large tears in plastic, including bottom quarter of front cover)

Fallout: New Vegas CE guide - New/Sealed (rip in plastic right edge)

Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival CE guide - New/Sealed

Gears of War 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Grand Theft Auto 5 CE guide - New/Sealed

God of War 3 CE guide - New/Sealed (long tear in plastic along right edge)

Guild Wars 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Halo 4 CE guide - New/Sealed

Halo: Reach CE guide - New/Sealed

Homefront CE guide - New/Sealed (long tear in plastic along the entire right edge)

Killzone 2 CE guide (FuturePress, international) - New/Sealed (long tear in plastic entire right edge)

Killzone 3 CE guide (FuturePress) - New/Sealed (tears in plastic right edge)

Mass Effect 2 CE guide - New/Sealed (thumb-sized tear in plastic front cover, front+back upper right corners bent/crushed)

Mass Effect 3 CE guide - New/Sealed

Mass Effect Andromeda CE guide - Good (minor indentations front+back cover along bottom edge)

Medal of Honor CE guide - New/Sealed (2-fingers-sized tear in plastic front cover)

Mortal Kombat (9) CE guide (2011 videogame) - New/Sealed

Prince of Persia CE guide (2008 videogame) - New/Sealed

Red Dead Redemption GOTY guide - Good (front cover, upper right corner slightly bent/crushed inwards, shelf wear bottom back edge)

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - New/Sealed

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Super Mario 3D Worlds CE guide - New/Sealed (tear in plastic along right edge)

Super Mario Galaxy CE guide - Good (includes poster with wear along creases, slight wear / scratches on slipcover)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

Super Smash Bros 3DS / WiiU CE guide - New/Sealed

Tales of Zestiria CE guide - New/Sealed (large tear in plastic along top edge)

Tales of Xillia 2 CE guide - New/Sealed

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition - New/Sealed

The Last of Us CE guide - Good

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks CE guide - New/Sealed (2-fingers-sized tear in plastic front cover)

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess CE guide - Good/Acceptable (includes cloth map, all corners slightly crushed/bent inwards, back lower corner some damage to corner binding)

Uncharted 3 CE guide - New/Sealed

Watchdogs CE guide - New/Sealed (several indentations along bottom edge)

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria CE guide - New/Sealed

* Softcover strategy guides

Assume minor shelf wear for all non-sealed guides, although some do not.

Afro Samurai guide - Good

Alpha Protocol guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Assassin's Creed 3 guide - New/Sealed

Batman: Arkham Knight guide - Good (sticker on cover)
Battlefield Bad Company guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Bioshock 2 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare guide - Good (minor spine crinkles)

Call of Duty: World at War - Good (sticker on cover)

Crysis 3 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Dante's Inferno guide - New/Sealed (several rips in plastic front)

Dead Island Riptide guide - Good (slight cover wear, sticker on cover)

Donkey Kong Country Returns guide - New/Sealed

Fable 2 guide - Good/Acceptable (spine crinkle)

Fable 3 guide - New/Sealed

FEAR 3 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light guide - Good (spine crinkle causing cosmetic peeling)

Final Fantasy 13 guide - Good (minor spine crinkle, sticker residue back cover)

Folklore guide - Good/Acceptable (sticker on cover, creases front cover upper right area)

Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley - Good (sticker on cover)

Homefront guide - New/Sealed

Just Cause 2 guide - New/Sealed

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days guide - Good (sticker on cover)

LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean guide - Good/Acceptable (several spine crinkles, sticker on cover)

Little Big Planet 2 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Lost Planet 2 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Marvel vs Capcom 3 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Good (sticker on cover)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots guide - New/Sealed

Metroid: Other M guide - Good

Modnation Racers guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - Good (sticker on cover)

Nier (2010) guide - Good/Acceptable (crease front cover)

Resident Evil Revelations guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Resonance of Fate guide - Good (sticker on cover, partial spine crinkle)

The Saboteur guide - New/Sealed

Singularity guide - Good

Spec Ops: The Line guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions guide - Good (residual sticker on front cover)

Star Ocean: The Last Hope guide - Good

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty guide - Good

Super Street Fighter 4 guide - New/Sealed

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Official Bible guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Super Scribblenauts - Good

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convictions guide -New/Sealed (plastic ripped front cover lower right corner, moderate creased/bent same corner)

Tomb Raider (2013) guide - New/Sealed

Two World 2 guide - New/Sealed

Vanquish guide - New/Sealed

White Knight Chronicles guide - Good/Acceptable (large+small creases back cover)

Wolfenstein (2009) guide - Good

World of Warcraft guide - Good

* Prima Essential 5" x 8" Spiral Bound Guides

Battlefield Bad Cmopany 2 - New/Sealed

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - New/Sealed (plastic ripped across top 1")

Red Steel 2 - New/Sealed

* Retro Strategy Guide

007: Agent Under Fire guide - Good (slight cover wear)

007: The World is Not Enough guide - Good (sticker on back)

Devil May Cry guide (Versus Books, Vol 33) - Good (poster still attached)

Diddy Kong Racing guide (Nintendo) - Acceptable (creases front cover, thumb-sized tear front cover, sticker/residue back cover)

Jak 3 guide - Good (sticker on cover)

Mario Kart 64 guide (Nintendo) - Good/Acceptable (sticker/residue front cover, spine crinkles)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 guide - Good/Acceptable (several spine crinkles causing cosmetic peeling)

Paper Mario guide (Nintendo) - Good

Paper Mario guide (Prima) - Good (sticker on cover)

Perfect Dark guide (Versus Books, Vol 13) - Good (slight back cover wear)

Pokemon Special Edition guide (Nintendo) - Good/Acceptable (includes pokemon sticker sheet, cover/spine wear, sticker on back)

Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition guide (Versus Books, Vol 8) - Good (some cover wear)

Shadow of the Colossus guide - Good

Super Mario 64 guide (Nintendo) - Acceptable (tears front cover+multiple pages, spine crinkles, spine binding worn/loosening top 0.5")

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - Acceptable/Poor (Heavy wear, spine/cover loosening, tape)

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island guide (Nintendo) - Good/Acceptable (minor creases front+back cover)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six guide - Good/Acceptable (spine wear, sticker on back)

* Collector's Editions (complete, no game, or listed separately) / related items

?Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE?

?Assassin's Creed 3 CE?

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag CE - complete or separately?

Battlefield 4 MetalPack only (G2 size)

? :ps3: Bioshock 2 CE? - New/Sealed - actual shipping (regional rate B box?)

:ps3: Final Fantasy 13 - "Episode i" novella w/ 13-2 cardboard slipcover/enclosure

? :360: Gears of War 3 Epic CE? - New/Sealed? - actual shipping

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 CE - complete or separately?

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist "Paladin" CE - actual shipping

* Games

:ps4: Fallout 4 - very good, complete with poster

:ps3: Mass Effect 2 - New/Sealed

* Digital codes (iTunes, Microsoft points, DLC?)

* Other things?

Tracfone LG 400G - New in box

Simple Mobile dual SIM GSM card - New/Sealed

Net10 Wirless GSM / CDMA BYOP Activation Kit - New/Sealed

* Miscellaneous - Lower starting bids

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 dry-erase tactical map booklet (from CE guide)

Witcher 2 Papercraft + stickers

Last edited by a moderator:
reserved #1

ignore this old stuff in the spoiler.

if there isn't enough interest in this, I will hold off until next month and combine with some CE's I'm looking to unload

SIMPLE RULES: (rolling ending time borrowed from FatBoyInside without his explicit permission, but hopefully he won't mind…)

Start Date: Saturday, March 9, 2013. 12 noon Pacific (3 PM Eastern) DELAYED until more items + more interest. Sorry!
End Date: Sunday, March 17, 2013. 6 PM Pacific (9 PM Eastern) with a 10 minute rolling ending (see rules below)
if there isn't enough interest in this, I will hold off until next month and combine with some CE's I'm looking to unload

1. Bids are to be posted in this thread to qualify; outbidding somebody requires a new post
Please use the bidding format!
#. [item name] - [your bid $] [your CAG name]
2. Minimum $1 first bid, then $1.00 increments or multiples thereafter per item
3. ALL CAGs ARE COMMITTED TO THEIR BIDS + SHIPPING COSTS - negative feedback + banning from future lowballs for non-payers will be enforced!
4. Shipping Cost inside U.S. : Single Game/DVD/Blu-Ray is $3.50, then $1.00 more per item. Single Guide is $4.00; then $1.00 more per item. Some heavier items will include an additional shipping charge (due to weight) after the item title in the following format: [+$x.xx extra]. For bulky items, shipping cost will be via USPS or UPS based on size & weight from ZIP code 95129 and be noted by [ACTUAL SHIPPING].
By default, guildes will be shipped Media Mail. Everything else depends on weight (First Class, then Parcel). If you want to upgrade to a faster service, please let me know as soon as the lowball ends, and I will include those options into your invoice. All packages will have Delivery Confirmation by default.
If anyone ends up being overcharged for shipping by more than a couple of dollars after packaging, I will refund you afterwards.
5. Accepted Payments:
PAYPAL ("personal payment amount owed" or split fees greatly preferred, but not required)
Amazon GC
MONEY ORDER / CONCEALED CASH (only if discussed before bidding, due to the mailing delay)
6. Sale limited to U.S. residential addresses only
7. Due to the number of items, invoices may go out on a rolling schedule (but I'll try to have all invoices sent out within 7 days of auction end time).
Please provide payment within 72 hours (3 days) of receiving your invoice.
I will do my best to ship packages out within 2 shipping days (Sundays don't count) of receiving payment.
8. Condition Grading Guide

S - Sealed; May have very minor corner rubbing, very small rips in the plastic seal due to storage. Anything out of the ordinary will be noted.
A - Like New / Very Good; May show signs of light wear from storage/age and/or minimal use. [customspoiler=+details] Guides may show slight corner damage, cosmetic edge/paint wear, minor creases/bends to the covers (from being flipped through). Minor/cosmetic damage to the spine area will be explicitly noted. Essentially, what you could expect to find at a retail store like Best Buy / Barnes & Noble. Games/DVDs/Blu-Rays will be in complete & original packaging with minimal handling of paper components. Digital Copies not guaranteed. [/customspoiler]
B - Good / Wear; Shows moderate signs of wear from repeated use/storage/age. [customspoiler=+details] Guides may contain multiple larger creases/bends, small rips, repeated imperfections to the spine, and/or other signs of moderate wear from being handled. Games/DVDs/Blu-Rays may show visible/moderate signs of wear to cases and/or inserts, but still comes complete in original (or equivalent) packaging. Summary: what you could expect if you had let an friend borrow an item for an extended period of time, and they weren't quite as careful about keeping it damage-free as you'd have liked. [:wall:] [/customspoiler]
C - Physically Damaged / Incomplete; Still entirely usable, but is noticeably/signigicantly different from the original manufacturer's condition. [customspoiler=+details] Guides may contain large (half-page+) rips/creases, moderate spine creases, and/or loose pages (limited to 10 sheets or less). Games/DVDs/Blu-Rays may have generic/BBV cases, missing artwork/manuals/inserts, and/or light scratches on disks, but still play perfectly fine. [/customspoiler]
D - Functionally Compromised; Guides may have missing chunks of pages/covers, heavy spine damage, or otherwise heavily damaged. Games/DVDs/Blu-Rays may be scratched enough to potentially compromise playability. I promise not to knowingly sell you "broken" stuff, but be warned.
F - Junk; For completeness. I highly doubt this category will ever be used.

SALE ends Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:00:59PM PST (9:00:59 PM Eastern)
10-minute ROLLING END TIME takes effect afterward. [customspoiler=SEE RULES]

ROLLING ENDING BIDS Guidelines

-In order to prevent sniping and accommodate bidders with slow connection speeds, bid posts for any item WILL STILL BE ACCEPTED after 6 PM Pacific Standard Time based on these rules:

Items receiving new bids from 6:01 PM through 6:10 PM (inclusive) PST will BE OPEN FOR AN ADDITIONAL 10 MINUTES from the time of that bid post, and will continue so forth.
[II] If no more bids occur for an open item after a 10-minute interval, then that respective auction item will OFFICIALLY END.
[III] Items receiving no new bids from 6:01 PM through 6:10 (inclusive) PM PST (Sunday, March 24, 2013) will OFFICIALLY END.
[IV] During the Rolling Ending Time Period, The ENTIRE LOWBALL OFFICIALLY CLOSES when there is no bid activity for over 10 minutes.

As an example, CAG member "KRATOS" places a $500 bid for the WII-U BASIC BUNDLE with a posting clocked at 6:01 PM. Any other member will have until 6:11:59 PM to submit a counter-bid; otherwise, the item will end with "KRATOS" being the final winner. However, if CAG member "ATHENA" follows up with a $501 bid for the Nintendo HD console timed at 6:04 PM soon after "KRATOS", then that item will be open for more bidding until 6:14:59 PM. If CAG member "ZEUS" slips a bid in at 6:14 PM, the bid will still be valid and the bidding war will extend through 10:24 PM (inclusive), and so on.

I will not be able to offer real-time bid updates in the OP during the final minutes of the auction, so please keep mindful and refresh the last page for current bids. If there are any lingering questions or confusion about the rolling ending process, feel free to contact me sooner than later. If you prefer not to partake in the Rolling Ending Bid War just place all your maximum bids far in advance, then sit back & relax [:p] . Thank you and good luck everyone.

[/customspoiler]Please bid early with best offers to avoid missing out and any future distress.

LATEST BID UPDATE : #0

Stuff:

Items preceded with "?" are not yet confirmed.
Will do a final condition check on items later.
Feel free to make requests for pictures, and I will try to include them.

Movies

[:br:] +:dvd:The Sound of Music 45th Anniversary (Blu-Ray + DVD Combo) S squarish hole in plastic seal front

Guides

Collector's Editions / Hardcover Guides
These hardcover guides will be shipped in a box with padding, or inside a padded envelope with additional cardboard+padding. This is reason for the additional shipping costs.

? Bioshock 2 CE S +$x.xx extra
? Dead Rising 2 CE S +$x.xx extra
Fallout: New Vegas CE S +$x.xx extra
Guild Wars 2 CE S +$x.xx extra
Halo: Reach CE (____ cover) S +$x.xx extra
? Mass Effect 2 CE S +$x.xx extra
Medal of Honor CE S +$x.xx extra
? Resident Evil 5 CE S +$x.xx extra
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II CE S +$x.xx extra

The Game of Thrones: Visual Guide Art Book S +$x.xx extra

Standard Editions / Softcover Guides

Alpha Protocol S slightly wavy due to tight seal
Bioshock 2 A +$1.00 extra
Blood Stone 007 A
Borderlands A- +$2.00 extra some writing? indentations / light scratches on back cover.
Codes & Cheats: Winter 2010 mini-sized S
Crackdown 2 S
Dante's Inferno A- multiple small spine crinkles. some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Darksiders A- +$1.00 extra some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Dead to Rights: Retribution A
Donkey Kong Country Returns S
Duke Nukem Forever S seal ripped in several places
Fable II A- +$1.00 extra some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage. very minor sticker residue front top right corner. very slight writing? indentations / light scratches front cover. Includes attached poster.
Fable III A- +$1.50 extra very light scratches back cover. 1 or 2 more noticeable scratches front/back cover.
F.E.A.R. 3 A- several small spine crinkles, some slight creases along front/back cover corners/edges.
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light A- very slight sticker residue front top right corner. several small specks of cover paint rubbing off in same area.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta A- very small "scrunching" on bottom spine.
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley A- faint medium creasing along front bottom right cover/corner, plus multiple pages inside from being shelved carelessly. Sorry!
Homefront S small rip in seal bottom right corner
Iron Man 2 S wavy from tight plastic seal
Just Cause 2 S
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days S
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days A- +$1.50 extra small rip (easily fixable with tape) + medium creasing along front bottom edge. slightly dirty on back cover. Includes attached poster.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean A- some impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage.
Little Big Planet Super Book A- +$2.00 extra moderate impact "scrunching"/bends along top spine area from drop damage. some moderate creasing along front bottom edge + right corner due to improper shelving.
Little Big Planet 2 A +$1.50 extra
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story S- very small "scrunching" on top spine
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 A +$1.00 extra
Medal of Honor S
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots S +$1.00 extra
Metroid: Other M S
Modnation Racers S
Nier A
Pokemon Mystery DUngeon: Explorers of Sky A +$3.00 extra
Red Steel 2 mini-sized, spiral-bound S multiple white specks within seal, most likely paper "shreds" during printing/cutting/sealing process
Resistance 2 B+ +$1.00 extra large crinkle/defect to spine. also, small peeling along top time (manageable with tape)
Resonance of Fate A +$1.00 extra
The Saboteur S
Singularity A- small spine crinkle/defect
Sonic Colors A
Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions A- very small beginning to peel front lower left corner near spine. Leftover sticker "peel" front top right corner.
Splinter Cell: Conviction S- very small "scrunching" bottom spine, very small beginning to peel back top left corner near spine
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty A +$2.00 extra very, very small dent top spine edge
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed A- assorted foxing/wear along most edges (including spine) due to age. Covers [:360:] , [:ps3:] , and [:wii:]
Super Street Fighter IV S circular seal rip back cover
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up A
White Knight Chronicles A +$1.00 extra "International Edition", covers [:ps3:] (I think they all are). very small "scrunching" bottom spine
Wolfenstein A covers [:360:] , [:ps3:] , and [:pc:]
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm B- +$3.00 extra 1" rip front bottom cover + first page, moderate creasing front cover bottom edge, moderate creasing + page bends front bottom right corner. very small (half-thumbnail) missing piece from front bottom right edge. slight "scrunching" top spine
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King A- +$1.00 extra small spine crinkle. small beginning of separation back bottom right corner near spine (manageable with small bit of tape)
X-men Origins: Wolverine - Uncaged Edition A- very slight foxing foxing/rubbed paint along edges/cover due to age.

Guinness World Records 2010: Gamer's Edition B +$1.00 extra assorted wear along edges of spine (including cover edges), moderate creasing back bottom left cover

Misc.

Points / Gift Cards PM'd or free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
Microsoft 1600 Points #1
Microsoft 1600 Points #2
Microsoft 48-Hour Gold Subscription #1
Microsoft 48-Hour Gold Subscription #2
iTunes $10 GC #1
iTunes $10 GC #2

Trinkets
Diablo III small notepad + manual A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
? Far Cry 3 Promotional Pamphlet (___ pages) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items
Halo: Reach "Noble Team" Collectable 5-Card Set (complete) A Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items Toys R Us Exclusive (Emile, Jun, Kat, Jorge, Carter). Double-sided artwork with brief character bio.
Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Character Cards S Free shipping if won with other paid shipping items Prima Reprint with corrected move lists

Clothes
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Small) S
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises T-shirt (Large) S
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon :Future Solder T-shirt (Large) S

? Xbox 360 DLC ?
? Slipcovers ?
? Orphaned Game Cases ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']Why is Bioshock 2 and Resonance of Fate extra shipping?[/QUOTE]

I think its guides, not actual games.

Yea, sorry for the confusion. Most of the items in this lowball will be guides. I have some CEs that I might put up in an April/May lowball.

meh ... no ps3 games and low swag. I'm limiting my self on lowballs these days unless it's something I really want.

Since there doesn't seem to be too much interest for the most part, I'm going to delay this until I can dig up some additional games/CE stuff.

Apologies to those of you looking forward to it. I'll probably put up a poll about some items in the next week or so.

would love some pics of the guides (am mostly looking as collectible). Will definitely get in on the Micrsoft points of course, excited for this one whenever it starts:)

I was honestly quite surprised to find this thread. Apparently it's been 3 years since I had the intention to run my own lowball; looking back it seemed like I ended up putting my stuff in group lowballs instead.

Anyways, updating this to make a commitment to actually run one. Look for an update later today as I begin sorting through my things. Maybe I'll also revive my trade list thread(s) again at the same time.

So uhhhh when I can get some of these guides?
Sorry, a whole bunch of IRL stuff happened all at once. If there's something you're interested in specifically feel free to PM me. Otherwise I'll try to get back to this when things settle down, probably just before or after the July 4 holiday.

bread's done
Back