Rock Band Accessories - PS3

nbballard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I suffered a break-in recently and (amongst other things) the guys made off with the bag I kept all my microphones and dongles in for storage. I still have all the instruments, and discs but I can't use any of them.

Anyone have any idea for how i can resolve this issue?

I'm not opposed to buying a new set of equipment, but i can't seem to find anywhere that sells them for reasonable prices.

Eesh, that's unfortunate.

Pretty sure my local GS still sells mics on their clustercuss-of-an-accessories rack so you could probably start there, if you haven't already. Also pretty sure that any USB mic will work--but obviously you wouldn't want to go too chintzy or else pickup will be lousy.

I assume by "dongles" you're using wired instruments and you mean the USB ends? You could try the Mad Catz support site to see if they'd let you purchase your missing parts separately. Pretty sure I saw the same USB dongles on Monoprice.com as well if you want to go that route.

My uncle is a very casual RB'er and I had to lend him my drum set since he couldn't find a drum set anywhere at a reasonable price, either, so you're definitely not alone there looking for instruments.

bread's done
Back