Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 Series

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
group_10.png

Hey guys, was wondering if there were any complete box sets or something like that for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series that was launched in 2003 that looks like an anime. Reference link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2003-2009/lm/R1W0WTNKSR878X

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Not in the US. The last season never even had a dvd release.[/QUOTE]

What is the last season? The last one i remember was the one they went into the future.

[quote name='bigdaddy']What is the last season? The last one i remember was the one they went into the future.[/QUOTE]

Back to the Sewer, which took place after Fast Forward.

Only Seasons 1, 2, 5 (Ninja Tribunal), and 6 (Fast Forward) got season sets, and all of them except Season 5 were two half-season sets. Seasons 3 and 4 were released in single volumes only. There is a Season 4 DVD, but that is only whatever episodes were not already on DVD.

All are OOP after 4Kids cancelled their contract with FUNimation. The license is now in the hands of Nickelodeon, who released the TV version of the wrap-up movie Turtles Forever, but nothing else from that series.

[quote name='granturismo']Why is it on amazon.com if it's not for US[/QUOTE]

No he meant the last season did not have a release in the US.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I guess one can only hope they release the complete series of this sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Given this is Nickelodeon we're talking about here...don't count on it.

[quote name='whoknows']Nickelodeon has the rights to the 2003 show?[/QUOTE]
Peter Laird sold the rights to Nickelodeon, so they own everything TMNT aside from the four movies, the 80's series, and Next Mutation. Which means the Turtles are now, essentially, a Nicktoon.

bread's done
Back