[WANT TO SELL] Zelda Skyward Sword $19.99 Rainchecks from Target EXP 3/15/13

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I have five (5) rainchecks from Target that entitles the owner to purchase The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) for US $19.99 plus applicable sales tax. Two (2) of them are standalone rainchecks, and the third raincheck entitles the owner to purchase three (3) copies at the stated price. They expire on 15 March 2013.

The reason I'm selling is that there are simply no Target stores with this game in stock within a 50 mile radius of my residence. I've called multiple stores again and again, to no avail, ever since I got these rainchecks in late January. Since they are set to expire worthless in 2 weeks, I thought I might give other CAGers an opportunity.

ss_raincheck.png

The purchases must be made in a Target B&M retail store, as Target.com will not price match these rainchecks. Since Skyward Sword is out of stock and/or discontinued in many (if not most) metro areas across the U.S., please use Target.com's "find in store" feature to make sure you have access to a copy of the game.

Notably, Target stores in New York City (Manhattan - Brooklyn - The Bronx) and its greater metro area (Jersey City, Hackensack, Clifton, etc.) are brimming with inventory.

EDIT: Las Vegas and Boston metro areas appear to have plentiful inventory, too.

ss_raincheck_instock.png

How much to charge for these rainchecks? eBay's current lowest "Buy It Now" price for a brand new, sealed copy of Skyward Sword is US $32.94, plus 5% sales tax for Wisconsin buyers. Given this, I would be happy to sell each standalone raincheck for $10 shipped, and the 3x raincheck for $27 shipped. I'll also accept any offers.

Alternatively, I can employ a trustworthy CAGer to purchase and ship these games to me. I'll gladly pay a commission on top of the purchase price and shipping cost. Please let me know if you would be interested in doing such a task.

I accept payment via Bitcoin or gift cards to any of the following merchants: Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart. If PayPal is your only payment option, I'll make accommodations for you, but otherwise I'd prefer the payment methods listed above.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back