* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#17701 KuHLiiDE   Yoko Taro <3 CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

Still looking to sell my resell of Tales of Xillia - $15

Current Gameshares  My Youtube  My Twitch   My Trade List <---- I HAVE KHII Formation Arts Vol. 2!!! Final Fantasy Elixirs/Potions!!! 

Psh, who needs platinum trophies nowadays.  I Lied.

cloud1425.png  

Got Kidrobot StreetFighter figures you need off your hands? Feel free to HMU with an offer. 

#17702 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11758 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Terraria resell available - $5

PM me if interested

ProfessorStotch.png

Check out Inverted Access, an up and coming gaming site started by CAGs!

Too many people in Latin America, India, the Middle East, China you name it. Women are to serve men.

#17703 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Looks like we have 2 cag groups atm. I made one for the gamesharing guys.

Whats the most income you cags have made? Apart from stocks doesn't look like theres too much to be made.

if you save the assassination missions for last, you can get into the billions by utilizing the stocks. i did the last assassination mission after the last heist and i have roughly 2 billion between all 3 of my ppl. but yeah without assassination missions, there's no way to make big bucks, even with stocks

you can also search "epsilon" in your phone as michael and do a chain of missions that ends with you getting 2-3 million if you rob the ppl instead of helping them at the end

also for easy helicopters, two spawn frequently on the roof of the medical center somewhere in midtown los santos i believe. there is a set of ladders that goes up there and also a set of stairs

#17704 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Terraria resell available - $5

PM me if interested

man you can get that platinum don't give up. outside of hallowed/corrupted all are attainable if you can beat skeletron prime like you said

#17705 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2184 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Boosted's Tons of Crap for Sale Sale - If you would like a phantom please just send me a PM about it. If you would like a resell share that is upcoming please repost this and add your name for what you would like. Also please delete everything other than the games that you are reserving slots for.

Available Resells

Dragon's Crown - $12.00 (1 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle - $8.00 (3 Available)

Available Phantoms

Assassin's Creed 3, Prototype 2, Batman : Arkham City, + more smaller games - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Xcom : Enemy Unknown Phantom Share - $2.00 (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Army of Two : Devil's Cartel Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. jlazenby1
2. Pravado

Dead Island Riptide + Fashion Victim DLC + Survivor Pack DLC Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. kvntwvlf
2. Iwarboy

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Injustice : Gods among us Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Small Game Account - Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available 9/30/13
Account includes Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Terraria, God Mode, + another $20.00 worth of smaller PSN games. Not sure what will be purchased on it yet.
1. Dead_Batteries
2. Yohsh

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom Share - $6.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Pravado

Star Trek : The Game Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Deep Black Phantom Shares - $1.00 each ( 2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. snakeybro COMPLETED
2. kanamit

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass Phantom Share - $2.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Yanksfan

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#17706 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3268 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

$6.67

Yeah, sorry about that.  :dunce:

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Transistor

:wiiu: SOON...

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998

#17707 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

Looking for some cheap resells (again lol). PM me if you have a few to offer for a low price.

#17708 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11758 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

man you can get that platinum don't give up. outside of hallowed/corrupted all are attainable if you can beat skeletron prime like you said

I did get the platinum...it actually wasn't that hard. Now I'm selling it off!

ProfessorStotch.png

Too many people in Latin America, India, the Middle East, China you name it. Women are to serve men.

#17709 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

I did get the platinum...it actually wasn't that hard. Now I'm selling it off!

ah, you didn't update. that's the first thing i do when i get a platinum. especially since i got into the truetrophies beta and can rank among the first people to earn that sumbitch. can't wait til that opens and i will actually have some friends on there lol. the platinum isn't hard if you got someone to give you stuff, which is why someone needs to take that off your hands right now

congrats.

#17710 ProfessorStotch   Bring on the Wolves! CAGiversary!   11758 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

ah, you didn't update. that's the first thing i do when i get a platinum. especially since i got into the truetrophies beta and can rank among the first people to earn that sumbitch. can't wait til that opens and i will actually have some friends on there lol. the platinum isn't hard if you got someone to give you stuff, which is why someone needs to take that off your hands right now

congrats.

I usually update once a day, when I'm done playing for the day. I got someone to give me a ton of stuff, and then hunted down people for corruptible and hallowed worlds to get those trophies. I wish there was a way to give all my stuff to whoever I sell the account to, but alas that's not really possible.

ProfessorStotch.png

#17711 rpg   I'm just here so I won't get fined CAGiversary!   7901 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

congrats.

he cannot update

website says 'Updating is disabled due to maintenance'

platdance.gif 2014 /2015 <---Completed Games insane.gif

rpg49ers.png

rpg49ers.png

#17712 ClydeShebang   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

ClydeShebang

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

What's the best way to win franklins races?

Crashed into a lamppost in front of finish line and the rival racers magically appeared in front of me.

ClydeShebang.png

leo6.gif

#17713 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

What's the best way to win franklins races?

Crashed into a lamppost in front of finish line and the rival racers magically appeared in front of me.

abuse his special

#17714 jlazenby1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2130 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

Did anyone do a group for the new NFS or planning on doing one?

Cheap Steam Games!Save up to 80% off https://www.g2a.com/...teamgamesaround

#17715 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

mark of kri? urban trial freestyle? anyone?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#17716 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2184 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

Did anyone do a group for the new NFS or planning on doing one?

I have a group. I need to look back at it and see who is involved.

sumderek.png

#17717 Cojiro   Change of Heart CAGiversary!   1230 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

GTA V's alot better than I thought it would be, thought it was over hyped but the replay value is insane compared to GTA 4. Sometimes I wonder if they make video games with features missing (Like GTA 4) to get fans excited and expecting it in the next game.

TurtleGTX.png

sig.gif

#17718 jlazenby1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2130 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

I have a group. I need to look back at it and see who is involved.

If you got a phantom open could you add me? Im about to take off or Id look for the group lol

Cheap Steam Games!Save up to 80% off https://www.g2a.com/...teamgamesaround

#17719 BossNian90  

BossNian90

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Looking for a nhl14 resell. PM me please.

#17720 Yanksfan   Cubs Fan Too :( CAGiversary!   5389 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

GTA V's alot better than I thought it would be, thought it was over hyped but the replay value is insane compared to GTA 4. Sometimes I wonder if they make video games with features missing (Like GTA 4) to get fans excited and expecting it in the next game.

lol, no, I don't believe Rockstar purposely held back on GTA IV. But I completely agree with V being a lot better. I really am very happy with it so far, it is a world I want to be in and explore. Even though I still feel it is a bit too restrictive at times in order for them to service the story, I like the characters enough that I don't mind as much.

MattNY.png

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper OT

https://www.cheapass...cord-keeper-ot/

#17721 fricco  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Still looking for FIFA 14

#17722 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

Looking for cheap Deadpool resell....

#17723 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

anyone that has dead space 3 and needs to do co op missions, hit me up

#17724 rpg   I'm just here so I won't get fined CAGiversary!   7901 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

anyone that has dead space 3 and needs to do co op missions, hit me up

co op missions can u do them solo?

platdance.gif 2014 /2015 <---Completed Games insane.gif

rpg49ers.png

rpg49ers.png

#17725 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2184 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

There are some that a co-op specific if I remember correct.

sumderek.png

#17726 Marauder7   FF14 Addict CAGiversary!   1870 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

No a horror fan but picked it up the game because of the coop play.  There are 3 or 4 missions that require Carver and "explorers" his past a little.  The fun the person playing Carver sees a totally different images then Isaac to point I was screaming at my friend WTF are you seeing this shit?  Think I still need to do the first coop mission but can't get myself to turn the game back on.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#17727 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2938 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Yeah, some have to be done in co op. Also there are exclusive collectibles in those missions and I want the platinum so I'm gonna have to do em :\

Did em on 360 a while back. They're all pretty short and fun

#17728 BenC7   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   79 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Looking to fill this up...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC $15 Sept 26

Resell $5

Phantom $2.50
1. TheCro
2. BenC7

For Sale/Trade/Rent
Resident Evil 5 Gold - Sellable
Borderlands 2/Season Pass/Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase

#17729 iwarboY  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Boosted's Tons of Crap for Sale Sale - If you would like a phantom please just send me a PM about it. If you would like a resell share that is upcoming please repost this and add your name for what you would like. Also please delete everything other than the games that you are reserving slots for.

Available Resells

Dragon's Crown - $12.00 (1 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle - $8.00 (3 Available)

Available Phantoms

Assassin's Creed 3, Prototype 2, Batman : Arkham City, + more smaller games - $7.50 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Xcom : Enemy Unknown Phantom Share - $2.00 (1 Available) - Available Immediately

Army of Two : Devil's Cartel Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. jlazenby1
2. Pravado

Dead Island Riptide + Fashion Victim DLC + Survivor Pack DLC Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. [pending] - kvntwvlf
2. iwarboY

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen EU Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Injustice : Gods among us Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Small Game Account - Phantom Shares - $5.00 each (2 Available) - Available 9/30/13
Account includes Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Terraria, God Mode, + another $20.00 worth of smaller PSN games. Not sure what will be purchased on it yet.
1. Dead_Batteries
2. Yohsh

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom Share - $6.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Pravado

Star Trek : The Game Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately

Deep Black Phantom Shares - $1.00 each ( 2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. snakeybro COMPLETED
2. kanamit

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass Phantom Share - $2.00 each (1 Available) - Available Immediately
1. Yanksfan

Dead Island Riptide + Fashion Victim DLC + Survivor Pack DLC Phantom Shares - $6.00 each (2 Available) - Available Immediately
1. [pending] - kvntwvlf
2. iwarboY

This... if still available budd

76561198078602658.pngAddFriend.png

853842.png853841.png

"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd https://www.biblegat...27&version=NKJV

#17730 Usuyami   snitches are bitches that get stitches CAGiversary!   813 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

ZOE HD - Resell $3

Usuyami.png

No more PSVita. My fat ass cracked the screen.  :wall: