Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Disgaea D2 (non-sell) $6.50
Armored Core: Verdict Day (non-sell) $8

Posted Image

#18842 nakanenui   O-O CAGiversary!   1853 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Disgaea D2 (non-sell) $6.50
Armored Core: Verdict Day (non-sell) $8

dcm should take this one as its cheaper.

NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#18843 ShadowLombax   Banned CAG Veteran   518 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

ShadowLombax

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Looking for cheap resells of games PM me :P

bump

#18844 ScytheX3   Fighting Game Junkie CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

anyone here have FIFA14 resell, and is willing to trade for a game/s? shoot me a pm if so

#18845 GamerDad08   Albasha Hater CAG in Training   238 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

GamerDad08

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Still looking to buy/rent Bioshock 2 DLC.

#18846 dcm1602   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1081 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

dcm should take this one as its cheaper.

Ill take either one

im just good to go whenever a groups full/ready

#18847 drolan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   402 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: $40 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
Resells: $31.50
1.Drolan
Phantoms: $8.50
1. setup
2. purplepanda

I will take a resell for COD

#18848 Josh1billion   ゲーム開発者 CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

check your pms, everyone who was a member got a pm with a link to the new one. if you can't find it i'll resend you one later when I can pull up a list of past members and verify you're on there

Hmm weird, looks like I never got the PM.

Can someone re-add me to the group?

Josh1billion.png

Developing some PS4/Vita/PC games in my free time.  Website | Twitter | Facebook

#18849 ccxxii22   Rage Quitter! CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Selling Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC pack

Resell ($3)

1:ccxxii22

2:

----------------

Phantom ($1.50)

1:

2:

ccxxii22.png

#18850 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2901 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Still looking to buy/rent Bioshock 2 DLC.

Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den

Resell: GamerDad08

Resell:

Phantom: Pravado

Phantom:

if you want to switch to phantom or drop from the group lmk. gonna be hard to fill this one, so if it's $10 i'm willing to go 50/50 on it if you are. imo none of the other dlc's are worth the cost

#18851 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2901 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hmm weird, looks like I never got the PM.

Can someone re-add me to the group?

it's not on here, it's off site, i'm the only one who can approve you. check your pm's

#18852 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

-Removed

2317041-killzone.gifhCyMLKx.gif 6bcdf253_logo_header_doge.gif

#18853 kanamit   Tuscaloosa Dumpling CAGiversary!   1166 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

-Removed

Removed because you sold it?, or removed because you changed your mind about the online?

If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

george6741.png

#18854 lonestarranger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   156 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

lonestarranger

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Of all the stupid things they did, why would you change the controls?! Posted Image

I am looking forward to this game but changing the controls is a deal breaker. When you have 300+ hours of Battlefield 3 ingrained in you, the logic is that you should keep the control the same.

I played for about 30 minutes and could not stomach it any longer. Moving feels "sluggish." The spawn screen is cluttered with too much information.

I felt like an idiot pressing buttons to get out of a vehicle. In Battlefield 3, you press Posted Image. In Battlefield 4, you hold Posted Image.
Posted Image

Like a good team mate, I spot my targets. Unfortunately, spotting is mapped to Posted Image. There were times when I was spamming Posted Image without thinking. The knife button is mapped to Posted Image. They even changed the controls for vehicles.

My head hurts.

I sincerely hope they change the controls back to Battlefield 3's. Otherwise, this is one less game I am buying in October.

While I agree that changing the key mapping to something else is idiotic, aren't they just the default key mappings? They should be changeable/customizable, right?

Let's also remember that this is just the beta, and things could change in the actual game based on the feedback.. Maybe if we get lots of feedback like thIs to EA/DICE...

#18855 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   2901 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

so after playing the battlefield 4 beta... this is clearly the game without the updated textures, there's no way they would release the game with graphics like this as they're worse than bf3 WITHOUT the graphics pack. they probably cut out textures to make the beta download times shorter, and matches run smoother due to the system not having to process as much. if you go up to the cars you can see clear as day that this is not what the final product will look like

also if you switch controls to veteran it switches it back to have RS to crouch. i love that entire skyscrapers will fall in the middle of a match. overall it's just more of the same but that's not a bad thing in my eyes, i loved bf3. i wasn't really too hyped bc there's not much innovation you can do with aaa shooters, so i wasn't let down too bad. i'll wait til the final product is out before i judge it, but i didn't really like the beta map layout

i have about 130 hours logged into bf3 and i didn't find the change in controls to be a problem at all. if changing the controls is a dealbreaker for you and makes your head hurt... well i don't know what to say other than wait til it's out and try not to nitpick. we both know if you have 300 hours logged in bf3 that you're going to buy bf4 regardless of how the beta plays, just give it a chance when it comes out and try not to prejudge it based on the beta

but yeah, the beta graphics are god damn abysmal. pics for proof

Spoiler

#18856 drolan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   402 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I will take a resell for COD

1. sgand (host)
1.Drolan
2.Drolan
1. setup
2. purplepanda

I will actually take both resells if I can...

#18857 Trueblade   Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you CAGiversary!   472 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

While I agree that changing the key mapping to something else is idiotic, aren't they just the default key mappings? They should be changeable/customizable, right?

They do have different control schemes available. I picked the one closest to Battlefield 3.

Unfortunately, in this day and age, customizable controls on console games are a thing of the past.

In fighting games, you can map attacks to whatever works for you. I remember watching Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Dante Must Die videos. The uploaders let people know how they customized their controls. This enables them to do all those crazy combos.

It actually works! Though, my combos are no where as flashy.

i have about 130 hours logged into bf3 and i didn't find the change in controls to be a problem at all. if changing the controls is a dealbreaker for you and makes your head hurt... well i don't know what to say other than wait til it's out and try not to nitpick. we both know if you have 300 hours logged in bf3 that you're going to buy bf4 regardless of how the beta plays, just give it a chance when it comes out and try not to prejudge it based on the beta

I was finally able to enter an empty server without being stuck on the black loading screen. Fooling around with the control schemes, I have achieved about 80% of my preferred controls from Battlefield 3.

Soldier Buttons: Veteran

Soldier Sticks: Default

Vehicle Buttons: Veteran

Vehicle Sticks: Default

Heli Buttons: Veteran

Heli Sticks: Legacy

A couple of buttons are reversed for driving and flying. But hey, at least I can play the game.

Yeah, judging the beta is not exactly the same as judging the actual game. Sometimes, I have to take a step back and realize this is not the final product. It is a working release that we can play. Sure, there may be some things that are broken. But, that is the idea behind a beta release.

I will give it another go and see how I fare this time.

Qc8RaLH.png

Help me reach my fundraising goal! Click on the image to donate!

Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!

#18858 jlazenby1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2074 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

Assassin's Creed IV

$20
2. edzor
----------------
$10
3.menikmati
4.Albani310

I am pulling out of the two groups listed above as I will be getting them elsewhere. If I am still needed to host though, I am willing to do so. I imagine the Batman group will be fine, but I don't want to leave the AC one hanging. Just let me know guys.

I needed a resell, if you guys don't mind I can host too

#18859 Stick-Stickly86  

Stick-Stickly86

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

sold

#18860 PancakesAreLove   CAG Chef CAGiversary!   4277 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Transistor
PS4

PancakesAreLove

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Why thanks boosted for the donation , I plan on donating a bit later on.  As for the games, I don't need them so I'll give them away here.

@Yanks I'm in for the Castlevania group just not sure if I want a phantom or resell.  

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#18861 will2   Mr. Mister CAGiversary!   599 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection
XONE

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Selling NBA 2k14 resell -- $15 -- PM if interested. 

Thanks.

#18862 QDizzle  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

1. sgand (host)
1.Drolan
2.QDizzle
1. setup
2. purplepanda

would appreciate if u give me the other resell slot thanks

NEW Gameshare Feedback Tracker August 2014

http://tinyurl.com/C...-Feedback-Sheet

QDizzle81.png

#18863 Braxis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   185 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Braxis are you ok with a phantom or did you really want the resell?

Phantom is fine, does this mean that we full then?

#18864 sgand   Aim for the flat top CAGiversary!   2502 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

1. sgand (host)
1.Drolan
2.Drolan
1. setup
2. purplepanda

would appreciate if u give me the other resell slot thanks

Drolan did want it first, but if he wants to give up a slot that's fine.

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon for $2

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#18865 drolan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   402 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Drolan did want it first, but if he wants to give up a slot that's fine.

Sorry QDizzle..I do need that other slot.

#18866 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2175 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

They do have different control schemes available. I picked the one closest to Battlefield 3.

Unfortunately, in this day and age, customizable controls on console games are a thing of the past.

In fighting games, you can map attacks to whatever works for you. I remember watching Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Dante Must Die videos. The uploaders let people know how they customized their controls. This enables them to do all those crazy combos.

It actually works! Though, my combos are no where as flashy.

I was finally able to enter an empty server without being stuck on the black loading screen. Fooling around with the control schemes, I have achieved about 80% of my preferred controls from Battlefield 3.

Soldier Buttons: Veteran

Soldier Sticks: Default

Vehicle Buttons: Veteran

Vehicle Sticks: Default

Heli Buttons: Veteran

Heli Sticks: Legacy

A couple of buttons are reversed for driving and flying. But hey, at least I can play the game.

Yeah, judging the beta is not exactly the same as judging the actual game. Sometimes, I have to take a step back and realize this is not the final product. It is a working release that we can play. Sure, there may be some things that are broken. But, that is the idea behind a beta release.

I will give it another go and see how I fare this time.

All of this talk about BF4 not looking that great or playing that well is causing me to reconsider purchasing it. I really wasn't that into BF3 anyways. I did like close quarters but I just wasn't a diehard Battlefield person.

I know people will call me a Call of Duty fanboy but I tend to prefer the speed of Call of Duty. There are things I really like about the battlefield series though. I like that a knife slash isn't a instant kill (unless it is from behind), customized projectiles (shotgun rounds), and destructible environments. 

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#18867 sgand   Aim for the flat top CAGiversary!   2502 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

1. sgand (host)
1.Drolan
2.Drolan
1. setup
2. purplepanda

Group is complete. I will send a PM.

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon for $2

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#18868 Cak   Back again CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Removed because you sold it?, or removed because you changed your mind about the online?

No, I thought I had earned the plat but I was off by like 10 trophies.

2317041-killzone.gifhCyMLKx.gif 6bcdf253_logo_header_doge.gif

#18869 Revanchist   Revan CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Revanchist

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

All of this talk about BF4 not looking that great or playing that well is causing me to reconsider purchasing it. I really wasn't that into BF3 anyways. I did like close quarters but I just wasn't a diehard Battlefield person.

I know people will call me a Call of Duty fanboy but I tend to prefer the speed of Call of Duty. There are things I really like about the battlefield series though. I like that a knife slash isn't a instant kill (unless it is from behind), customized projectiles (shotgun rounds), and destructible environments. 

Just remember this build is most likely an older version, seeing that they DICE needs to go through the whole process of getting approval for the beta to be on the PSN store and Microsoft store. Also, on PC the graphics look fantastic.

Revanchist1.png

#18870 Josh1billion   ゲーム開発者 CAGiversary!   1729 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Phantom $2.50:  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD (+ bonus game: Wild Arms)

One slot sold, one slot still available.

Resell $8: Shadow of the Colossus + Ico HD collection

Josh1billion.png

Developing some PS4/Vita/PC games in my free time.  Website | Twitter | Facebook