How often does Gamestop have B2G1 sales?

DragoonerKain

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have a Gamestop giftcard burning a hole in my pocket, but I'm trying to maximize my purchases by *hopefully* waiting for one of Gamestop's Buy 2 Get 1 free sales. The last one I'm aware of was during Black Friday weekend. Does anyone have any clue when the next one will be, or whether there was one more recently? Much obliged.

If it's not around a big holiday, it seems to rather random. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one this coming month, as it's probably been long enough to build up some stock. If you aren't already a PUR member, signing up will net you a B2G1 coupon. Get a $15 and it's already paid for itself :cool: Note: I am not affiliated with gamestop, I just think this is a sweet deal

I'm looking to buy bargain bin titles, so unfortunately paying $15 is not really a good investment for me. But thanks for the info! I think I'll hold onto my giftcard for the time being and splurge when the moment is right :)

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']When u renew your powerupcard you get a buy 2 get 1 free coupon[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the information.
Didn't know that was the case so I'll definitely get the card not.
Too easy to make a profit off buy 2 get 1 free to pay for the card.

bread's done
Back