BB reducing ALL price matches to 15 days including premier silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reraise

CAGiversary!
I know this isn't a deal, but this will affect all BB deal hunters. I couldn't find anywhere on the forums to place this info, so here it is, feel free to move/delete as necessary.

I just got an email from them about price matching, and in the fine print, it states:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Returns and exchanges will be accepted up to 15 days post purchase. Reward Zone® Premier Silver members will continue to benefit from a longer return and exchange policy — up to 60 days from the time of purchase.

²The Price Match policy for Reward Zone Premier Silver members will follow the new guidelines of 15 days following a transition period that will last until April 18, 2013, which allows 60 days for price matching to Best Buy's prices post purchase. Beginning with purchases on or after April 19, 2013 the price match will be the same for all customers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reward silver members can still return "unopened" items for refund up to 60 days, but can no longer price match past 15. Keep this in mind as i know a lot of us rely on this policy.

I'll just buy whatever and return it with the old receipt if they won't price match anymore.

The 60 days to price match was a big reason why I bought games at Best Buy.

Maybe if mods decide to leave threads like these just add "PSA" or something to the beginning of the title.

It's not a deal obviously, but I have no problem with a thread like this as long as it's something that effects many CAGs. And since I have no problem with it, I guess that settles the matter ;)

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']This again...[/QUOTE]

I wasnt aware this had been posted, its the first time id seen anything of the sort.

If this is common knowledge, then my apologies for posting something thats a waste of time.

[quote name='Reraise']I wasnt aware this had been posted, its the first time id seen anything of the sort.

If this is common knowledge, then my apologies for posting something thats a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say it was common knowledge, but the email they sent out kept many informed.

[quote name='whoknows']I'll just buy whatever and return it with the old receipt if they won't price match anymore.

The 60 days to price match was a big reason why I bought games at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's just making returns and price matches a bigger pain in the ass for customers and customer service. Dumb business move, it was stupid when Amazon did it too.

[quote name='admiralvic']I wouldn't say it was common knowledge, but the email they sent out kept many informed.[/QUOTE]

Most people dont read the fine print :p

At least 1 person didnt know, so it was helpful to someone.

My apologies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back