GGT 221 Maaaaaaaay Have Felt Up Its Cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donkey-cigarette-dispenser-wtf.gif

Just throwing this out there right now, if I see any illicit tags concerning Leda for this thread, I will remove them.

Hank.

That is all.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Stealing peoples keys[/QUOTE]

You know, I keep thinking that the keys could have belonged to a cute girl in class cuz they were Honda keys and I know from NOT stalking her that she drives a Honda.

Maybe if I had gone back into class and gave them to her, she would have be so ecstatic and thanked me for being her hero and gave me her phone number before amply putting me in the friend zone.

Maybe, just maybe.

[quote name='panzerfaust']hypothetical:

you have a step sister the same age as you. you've lived together since the age of 12.

off limits?[/QUOTE]

No.

you have a step sister the same age as you. you've lived together since the age of 12.

off limits?[/QUOTE]
As long as you don't make a retarded baby with her what's wrong with incest?

whatever dude
I don't pick shit up off the ground unless
its money, a giftcard/credit/card, or prescription medicine

I ain't touching no dirty floor keys
cute honda girl or no

It doesn't matter
your family has your back
you know why? because you don't fuck them.

Once you start fucking family members
one of the most important people in your life
starts acting like that shitty gf you had in hs

dont do it

[quote name='Indignate']You know, I keep thinking that the keys could have belonged to a cute girl in class cuz they were Honda keys and I know from NOT stalking her that she drives a Honda.

Maybe if I had gone back into class and gave them to her, she would have be so ecstatic and thanked me for being her hero and gave me her phone number before amply putting me in the friend zone.

Maybe, just maybe.[/QUOTE]

Too late now. Sorry, bro. :cry:

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']It doesn't matter
your family has your back
you know why? because you don't fuck them.

Once you start fucking family members
one of the most important people in your life
starts acting like that shitty gf you had in hs

dont do it[/QUOTE]
Sound reasoning. Your family has your back, so don't bareback your family. Words to live by.

I've been watching more twin snakes videos they just put MGS 2 in MGS 1 with anime cutscenes. I need to play this game asap

[quote name='Indignate']People in this thread need to figure out what a step sibling, a cousin, and mysophobia is.[/QUOTE]
people you fuck

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Too late now. Sorry, bro. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to go on living like they weren't hers, cuz chances are they weren't.

But fuck what if they were?

i dont have germophobe disease bro.
I just dont go around picking shit up off the ground
like some homeless miscreant.

I used to do gross shit to stuff and drop it on the ground
then watch people pick it up
shit was hilarious

Then i turned 20 and I stopped doing it

[quote name='GUNNM']I've been watching more twin snakes videos they just put MGS 2 in MGS 1 with anime cutscenes. I need to play this game asap[/QUOTE]

It wasn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Yeah, the Matrix influence is a bit heavy, but it's still a quality game. Just don't use 1st person mode unless you want to break the game... ;)

off limits?[/QUOTE]
It would depend on her level of hotness. I mean, step sister should never be off-limits, but you definitely know the possibility of getting caught septuples once you're doing it in the home with someone that is already considered family. The additional possibility of being disowned by your family once they discover your somewhat illicit tryst may be too much for you in the long run.

Probably better off fuckin' your Step mom in the long run.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3t987y/

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It wasn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. Yeah, the Matrix influence is a bit heavy, but it's still a quality game. Just don't use 1st person mode unless you want to break the game... ;)[/QUOTE]
No shit. The FPS aiming in Twin Snakes breaks the game to the point that it doesn't require much skill at all to beat anyone. I rolled through that game in every mode and hardly ever broke a sweat.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']you guys need to check ur dicks
if you were the last human on earth, would you fuck a monkey?[/QUOTE]
If I was the last person on earth I'd have a hard time thinking of something that I wouldn't fuck.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']just find the fleshlight factory in mexico
problem solved[/QUOTE]
Fleshlights are the worst excuses for anything ever. They're too expensive and they break way too fucking easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back