Test Kitchen DS w/ Club Nintendo code, 2.99 w/ Amazon Prime

I think it's 99 cents at GameStop. Good Nintendo points and great way to learn how to cook(make a potato salad!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']I rather buy two walmart brand sodas and watch the show on Amazon instant video.[/QUOTE]

I don't even like generic soda but I agree.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']All seriousness, does this really help you to learn how to cook? For $1 I figure it wouldn't be all that bad if it helps me make a good potato salad Lol.[/QUOTE]
This, plus a Club Nintendo work added to the mix? Why not?

I love my Nintendo DS and this is probably my most used DS cartridge. I was really caught by surprise just how awesome this 'cook book' is. It's worth so much more than just a silly Nintendo code.

Then again, people who don't like food should avoid it.

[quote name='Chocoburger']I love my Nintendo DS and this is probably my most used DS cartridge. I was really caught by surprise just how awesome this 'cook book' is. It's worth so much more than just a silly Nintendo code.

Then again, people who don't like food should avoid it.[/QUOTE]

You may love your DS but your DS doesn't love you. But hey my motto always is someone has to like that shovelware else why would they make it.

It's nice if you are only a handful of coins shy of Platinum or the cost of your desired item. However, If you want to completely fund the cost of an item solely with this method, It still would be quite expensive. a 250 coin item would cost you $13 with tax. Still not worth it.

I'm already Platinum and don't really have any product in mind. Thanks anyway, OP. Still great for anyone who's like 40 coins shy.

Are you sure the Nintendo Club code works for this game? Many older Wii and DS games dont work anymore.

EDIT: Its not on the list of eligible products for Nintendo Club Points. It does have Personal Trainer: Cooking but that is a different game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heratio']Are you sure the Nintendo Club code works for this game? Many older Wii and DS games dont work anymore.

EDIT: Its not on the list of eligible products for Nintendo Club Points. It does have Personal Trainer: Cooking but that is a different game.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? According to https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do it's worth 20 points:

Software Title Coin Value
100 Classic Books
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin 20
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking 20
Animal Crossing: Wild World 30
Art Academy 20 Brain Academy 20

[quote name='outcast529']Are you sure? According to https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do it's worth 20 points:

Software Title Coin Value
100 Classic Books
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin 20
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking 20
Animal Crossing: Wild World 30
Art Academy 20 Brain Academy 20[/QUOTE]

LOL It was the 3rd game on the list

[quote name='KornKid91']LOL It was the 3rd game on the list[/QUOTE]

35128141.jpg

I'd be in for like 5 of these, but knowing my Gamestop they'll be gutted, non sealed, and might even be missing the Club Nintendo reward slips. Yes, i'm talking "new" not preowned.

bread's done
Back