$35 COD Black Ops Declassified(PSVita) @ BestBuy/Amazon Matched w/FSSS

arghhh, with all the bad press and negativity for this game, why is it taking so long to drop!?! I would have expected to see it for $20 already (which is when I'll pick it up). Guess thats the power of a brand name for ya..

[quote name='token2k6']arghhh, with all the bad press and negativity for this game, why is it taking so long to drop!?! I would have expected to see it for $20 already (which is when I'll pick it up). Guess thats the power of a brand name for ya..[/QUOTE]

Yup it is still a Call of Duty game.

the game isn't real bad.. online is a lot better since they did an update, it's a micro version of black ops 2

i liked it as well, the online sometimes messes up , but all in all a fun cod title, i have no idea why all the hate as well

[quote name='ptuck874']i liked it as well, the online sometimes messes up , but all in all a fun cod title, i have no idea why all the hate as well[/QUOTE]

I bought mine post patch and still have problems getting into matches. If the pre-patch was that much worse, I can definitely understand the hate.

This can be a fun game as long as your expectations are moderate. The game still deserves low or medium scores, but probably not as low as some of the ones given.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I thought Cheapy made a rule about advertising sales for this piece of junk unless it was sub $15?[/QUOTE]
Where did you see that?

[quote name='theking20']keep waiting guys.

gamefly will probably have it on sale for $17ish one of these. they did for resistance vita[/QUOTE]

They had resistance for $10. I bought it from them when it hit that amount.

Still $30 too high.

Not sure why this gets a free pass from so many people while Colonial Marines is, while a total letdown, is still a functional shooter that is universally panned.

[quote name='johnnypark']Still $30 too high.

Not sure why this gets a free pass from so many people while Colonial Marines is, while a total letdown, is still a functional shooter that is universally panned.[/QUOTE]

No one is giving this game a free pass - especially compared to Colonial Marines. Metacritic scores are 33 for Black Ops Declassified and 42 or higher for Colonial Marines.

[quote name='dilemna']Terrible deal OP[/QUOTE]So why post? This is the cheapest price I've seen it. Just cause I won't touch it for more than $25 but that doesn't mean that there aren't some who will buy it. The last time Iit was $35 at BB it was sold out in-store at most of the stores I was in.

I got it for free with my Vita and honestly I had some fun with it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for over $10. It should have been an budget PSN title and the multiplayer still sucks.

[quote name='johnnypark']Still $30 too high.

Not sure why this gets a free pass from so many people while Colonial Marines is, while a total letdown, is still a functional shooter that is universally panned.[/QUOTE]

They're fairly different situations...

Declassified was given to a developer with a poor history, had no hype AT ALL and was universally hated by critics. A few people thought the multiplayer was good, so they said the game was a little better.

Aliens is a game with a long development time (Declassified was rumored to be 5 months), had Gearbox attached (who had hype after Borderlands 2 going for them) and according to many people (never played / looked into, so I can't verify) the demo was not of the final product, plus had a number of lies / incorrect information given about it. Needless to say, it's a LOT different when situation A involves a developer we expected nothing from and situation B involves lies / fraud.

bread's done
Back