15% off 1200 MS Points at Newegg

Farrowned

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/landingpage/dynamiclandingpage.aspx?landingpageid=105&DYM-SIN-13015VH

Using Promo code 15OFFXBOXLIVE at Newegg.com for 1200 microsoft points will save you 15% on your order. There are also other products at 15% off including a turtle beach headset, 3DS, Ni No Kuni, as well as a black Wii Console.

Yes I am new to the site, and I hope to be here for a long time to come. :D

[quote name='lupe guillotine']$12.75 before anyone ask how much is before anything else. I think.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I also checked for multiple codes, and the savings do stack on each other.

$12.74 for the points for those of you who are wondering

EDIT: D'oh! Should have hit refresh before posting!

Hmm, wonder if I should stock up or not.

Probably won't buy anything unless there is another big sale, which could happen once the nextbox releases...

[quote name='Farrowned']Yup. I also checked for multiple codes, and the savings do stack on each other.[/QUOTE]

Any coupons to add that stack?

Isnt the Gamestop buy Gears Judgement Season Pass (its a 1600 pt code to buy the season pass but you dont have to) get 400 free a better deal? Especially since tons of people have GS credit. Its 2000 msp for $20 dollars essentially.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Isnt the Gamestop buy Gears Judgement Season Pass (its a 1600 pt code to buy the season pass but you dont have to) get 400 free a better deal? Especially since tons of people have GS credit. Its 2000 msp for $20 dollars essentially.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say this, but it appears it's not available for purchase yet. If you need points now, this is a pretty decent deal. I'm gonna pass though, as I think when I finally get to a point when I need more points, something will come up.

Picked up 2, I wanted to grab all the YDKJ DLC while it's still available--afraid it's gonna randomly disappear because of THQ's demise.

I wasn't going to pick this up at all but damn seeing people post that they picked up 2 peer pressured me into picking up 2 as well. Thanks OP.

Was going to pick up two, but NewEgg charges tax in NJ. Makes it pretty much $14 per code. So, I'll end up passing (digital codes shouldn't be taxed, NewEgg....). Thanks anyway though, OP!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Was going to pick up two, but NewEgg charges tax in NJ. Makes it pretty much $14 per code. So, I'll end up passing (digital codes shouldn't be taxed, NewEgg....). Thanks anyway though, OP![/QUOTE]

NewEgg also charges tax in CA but they don't for digital items.

Placed an order for 2, thanks OP.

Huh, Terraria launches later this month for 1200 I believe, so this is just how many points I needed, might grab one here in a bit, thanks for posting OP!

I realized this too late to try myself, but there's also a deal right now where paying with V.me gives you an additional 15% off.

Anybody want to give that a shot and see if the discount (a) works, and (b) stacks?

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']I realized this too late to try myself, but there's also a deal right now where paying with V.me gives you an additional 15% off.

Anybody want to give that a shot and see if the discount (a) works, and (b) stacks?[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't. Just tried.

One to note about that Blu-ray remote - it only controls Sony brand receivers. It will control other brands of TVs, but not receivers. Kind of sucks, but otherwise it's OK.

I got my codes.

I ordered 2 around 3.5hrs ago, paying with Paypal. Still no codes or confirmation that they've actually processed my order. I did receive order confirmation and paypal confirmation immediately.

[quote name='menikmati']NewEgg also charges tax in CA but they don't for digital items.

Placed an order for 2, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

No matter what I do, I'm still being charged tax. Even at the final checkout page. Maybe NJ has some different law now with taxing digital goods.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']No matter what I do, I'm still being charged tax. Even at the final checkout page. Maybe NJ has some different law now with taxing digital goods.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I can think of is that Newegg charges tax in NJ. Had the same issue when ordering points/xbox live from Buy.com.

So...where would I get the codes from? Are they going to e-mail them to me or do I need to log into my NewEgg account?

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, just found the e-mail.

bread's done
Back