Newegg Weekly Gaming Deals

SmileyMcSmiles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for a deal on pulse headset for ps3. The 1st gen one is around $60 but I heard that pulse is much better overall with a lot more options and much better bass

PULSE is good for the most part, but I got mine on launch day and the hinges (just below the metal circles on the sides) are cracking through atp, all 4 of them. I give it another month or two of careful use before they fall apart completely unless I use something like epoxy to fix them.

[quote name='Fabrizo']PULSE is good for the most part, but I got mine on launch day and the hinges (just below the metal circles on the sides) are cracking through atp, all 4 of them. I give it another month or two of careful use before they fall apart completely unless I use something like epoxy to fix them.[/QUOTE]

is the sound different worth the extra $60-70 bucks?

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=PPSSXZGAMINGSALEZX&bop=And&Order=REVIEWS&PageSize=50

If that doesn't work, go to video games and on the banner there will be "Weekly Deals" its after the Tomb Raider and GOW banner.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I couldn't follow that as well as there is no Video Games but only gaming and in that it has Video Game Consoles and Video Game Accessories apart from all the console listings individually.

Long story short.. For people like me - Use this to search in gaming

PPSSXZGAMINGSALEZX

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Is MLB worth trying for a non baseball fan? Not against it, just never cared much for it[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't suggest it. If you aren't that interested in baseball and want to play a baseball game, the only game I can think of is Bigs

bread's done
Back