Free Halo 4 Avatar (Free Live Weekend)

Doctor Who

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Saw this in an email from Microsoft as part of their Free Live Weekend for this weekend. It seems to get the Halo 4 Avatar you have to play an hour of Halo Multiplayer this weeked and they'll email you a code in about 4 weeks. According to the terms (see below) it is only available for the UK and Europe people.

34pjj9g.jpg

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/free...9&tid=&CID=EMEA_CRM_Xbox_1044300_432013_58607

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Free-LIVE-Weekend/terms

Terms;

This offer is only available to the first 600, 000 Xbox LIVE members who are 18 years of age or over who play Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars Multiplayer mode between 12:01 GMT March 8th, 2013 and 23:59 GMT March 10th, 2013. If you are one of the first 600,000 Xbox LIVE members to perform this action, you will receive a code for a free Xbox LIVE Halo avatar from March 30th , 2013. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the avatar to appear in your Xbox LIVE profile inbox. A male or female avatar will be added to your account. This avatar will correspond with the gender currently selected on your profile. To participate you must; turn on and log in to your Xbox LIVE account on your console, insert game disc for Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars, which you must already have a copy of, and complete at least 1 uninterrupted hour of Halo Multiplayer. Offer runs from March 8th, 2013 to March 10th, 2013. Offer only available in regions; United Kingdom /France / Germany /Spain /Italy /Republic of Ireland /Austria /Belgium /Denmark /Finland /Netherlands /Norway /Sweden /Portugal /Switzerland /Russia /Czech Republic /Greece /Hungary /Poland.

Looks like I'll be loading up Halo 4 this weekend. :)

[quote name='dwb6']lol it says when you play halo 2 online. really wish i still could. does this work for US?[/QUOTE]

Offer only available in regions; United Kingdom /France / Germany /Spain /Italy /Republic of Ireland /Austria /Belgium /Denmark /Finland /Netherlands /Norway /Sweden /Portugal /Switzerland /Russia /Czech Republic /Greece /Hungary /Poland.

You could just create a UK account and play a game this weekend on that account. I'm not sure if the codes they send will work on a US account though. I'm guessing they will though.

Over here the part with the 600, 000 Xbox LIVE members is translated with GOLD-Members so maybe only actual Goldaccounts who play this will get the Free Avatar Outfit...

1 uninterrupted hour of multiplayer? this means I can't go back to the menu to change playlist? Becouse sometimes you jsut get returned to main menu when it doesn't find players, and like that it's a problem to get the full 60 mins of playin X3

I think this one is different from the presidential election one... This one has an orange-looking visor, the other one has a blue visor.

soo, maybe stupid to ask...but this concerns/confuses me...

Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars

I mean, does this mean we gotta play each game for an hour each or one game for an hour, and for that matter how is Halo 2 on the list when the rules specify inserting a disc... I know this is all pretty obvious, I mean clear its just play one of em for an hour, but the wording used kinda technically means otherwise...

bread's done
Back