PikkonFusion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure if someone has already posted, but check this out:

Tomb Raider (2013) Art Book - Free
Its a public link, so.........

"Hello,

We're contacting you about order #blechaema for "Tomb Raider [Download]." We recently learned that the Tomb Raider PDF Art Book pre-order bonus wasn't sent to you as expected. We're very sorry about this.

As a result, we're including a link to the book in this e-mail. Please click the link below to access your pre-order bonus book:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ArtBook/TombRaiderArtBook.pdf

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service"
Amazon.com

Cool I clicked on the link on my phone and it started to download it, not that I need it but thanks op

[quote name='strizay']you have to right click save link as. it's a pdf. thanks man.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. The file size is 352MB.

[quote name='morrodox']Linky no worky? I get a blank page.[/QUOTE]

Probably shows up blank because it's 352MB and won't display til it completely downloads.

[quote name='Dysheekie']I was able to save it as a physical book[/QUOTE]

I'm obviously doing something wrong, please show me how!! lol

[quote name='ice_man_fb']Cool I clicked on the link on my phone and it started to download it, not that I need it but thanks op[/QUOTE]

It's 350 mb. I hope you're on wifi or have a good data plan.

I only saved the page with lara on it, and then she was sitting on my bed, nekked!

3D printer FTW!

Wow, so many things are streamed and not yours to own anymore that just being able to download a file is now considered having the "physical" book. haha.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Works for me, but please note this is the PDF and not the physical book.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the "We recently learned that the Tomb Raider PDF Art Book pre-order bonus wasn't sent" part gave that away.... (emphasis added)

Reading comprehension ftw!

Am I being completely ignorant or is this the same as piracy? I don't give a damn regardless I just get a kick out of hypocrisy.

Also, Tomb Raider is awesome. Buy it.

[quote name='Lordd_G']Yeah, the "We recently learned that the Tomb Raider PDF Art Book pre-order bonus wasn't sent" part gave that away.... (emphasis added)

Reading comprehension ftw![/QUOTE]

Same to you, no where in the title does it state this is a PDF, I knew it was a PDF as soon as I opened the thread, but that was not the point.

[quote name='RenoVatio']the 25 dollar artbook is only 18 pages?![/QUOTE]
This is a PDF version of the mini-artbook that was a preorder bonus from Amazon.

FYI, 352MB for 18 pages is actually pretty small, since the pages are made to be printed on 14.88 x 5.56 in, which is pretty small.

Thanks for sharing OP, looks good.

Thanks, OP. I use a utilitarian LaserJet since I rarely ever need anything printed in color, so I'll have to bug my brother to use his color laser.

[quote name='nuuuuj']I only saved the page with lara on it, and then she was sitting on my bed, nekked!

3D printer FTW![/QUOTE]
Pic? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

:lol::lol: Very nice. :applause:

OP, you should edit the title and put that this is a digital book, a PDF file and 352 MB download.

And thanks for sharing the link!!

Thanks for this.

Trying to get most things Tomb Raider for the lady love as she loves this game.

This will get me some brownie points....i do hope.

Cheers

bread's done
Back