[DEAD] Bejeweled 3 (ps3/360/ds) $3+ $3 s/h Groupon

[quote name='whoknows']This does have a shiny slipcover.

That should persuade anyone on the fence about it.[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that if I buy it online it wont come with a slipcover.

Not really that cheap actually, but its tough to resist since everyone loves Bejeweled. In for one for PS3. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Asgardian']I already have the DS version, is the 360 version that much better to be worth purchase?[/QUOTE]

it includes Bejeweled Blitz, if that interests you. IMO the PS3 version is best (includes Zuma and Feeding Frenzy)

didn't want to, but bought one anyway. Mostly for the other included games, Zuma and Feeding Frenzy, though it came out as $6.50 with tax:bs:at least I get some ebates cash back...*doing math*...wow, a whole 19¢! Good find OP:applause:

Want to get in on this, but I don't need it. If I didn't already have forms of Feeding Frenzy and Zuma I'd bite. Thanks though OP!

[quote name='whoknows']This does have a shiny slipcover.

That should persuade anyone on the fence about it.[/QUOTE]

so that means the game is used?

[quote name='Survivalism']It's six fucking dollars.[/QUOTE]

instead of yelling at slidecage, you should congratulate him on understanding that "double the price" means 2x the price. You never know with him.

I bought 3 but I would have bought 6 if I knew I could get free shipping. Never too early for stocking stuffers indeed.

[quote name='DANIEL']so that means the game is used?[/QUOTE]
New. Should come with slipcover (like on disneyblus), not sleeves like GS preowned.

I'll wait for this to go on sale on Arcade. I would hate to have to put a disc in just to play Bejeweled 3. Thanks anyway though OP!

[quote name='confoosious']I bought 3 but I would have bought 6 if I knew I could get free shipping. Never too early for stocking stuffers indeed.[/QUOTE]

That's a really good point. Maye it would be worth getting enough for free shipping. Plus I don't have Bejeweled Blitz so I can keep a copy for myself.

You can't get free shipping because it is limit 5, and 14.95 is just below the cutoff for free shipping.

WAHOO! I have wanted this for a while just haven't wanted to spend the money on it. Bing points converted to Groupon gift card= free + extra :) Free is a price I am always willing to pay.

[quote name='lain21us']You can't get free shipping because it is limit 5, and 14.95 is just below the cutoff for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. That's what I get for reading a slidecage post.

I clicked on the OP link, saw the Groupon and thought...that's a good price, I should post it on CAG.

Yes, I clicked on a link from CAG for a deal and thought that I should then post that deal on CAG.

I am almost an idiot.

On a side note, I would totally get this but I refuse to buy a game like Bejeweled on disc. It's so much more a digital kind of game, jump in, jump out.

I was close to buying it but stopped last minute. I already have Bejeweled Blitz and I've seen Bejeweled 3 on sale for 400 MSP. Can't do it.

Nice find OP - I almost picked this up for $10 last summer when GameStop first had it on sale. I certainly hope it is new, but for $6 I might be OK if it is used (like new).

[quote name='Twista48']aw man is there no way to get 2 different versions in the same order?

I wanna get the DS and 360 versions[/QUOTE]

I tried everything I could think of, but it looks like you could only pick one version. Bit of a bummer. Would like to get some multiple copies considering the shipping is a flat price.

[quote name='STEVE05']I tried everything I could think of, but it looks like you could only pick one version. Bit of a bummer. Would like to get some multiple copies considering the shipping is a flat price.[/QUOTE]

just ended up placing 2 different orders for the 2 versions

[quote name='Flowstance']When I try to buy one for PS3, it says this deal is closed. Are they out?

I've never used Groupon, not sure how it works.[/QUOTE]

The main page (first click the link in the OP) says "No Longer Available", so, yes, they're out.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']has anyone received a shipping confirmation? I ordered late on saturday, and still nothing:([/QUOTE]

Did you read your order confirmation? It says it will likely arrive in 2.5 weeks.

bread's done
Back