- - - - -

Injustice: Gods Among Us Pre-Order Comparison Thread

#361 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   10280 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

Didn't get my Arrow DLC code yet but don't even know if I should be getting one. I filled out my e-mail address when voting in one of the rounds, so maybe? I wish I had a better idea of whether or not I was getting this thing.

Sort of off-subject, but has anyone else had a difficult time getting their WBID to sync up between the console and iOS versions of the game? The first time I popped in the console version I didn't get any rewards from my progress in the iOS version. The next day, I got a few of them. Same thing with the iOS version now. I keep getting my experience points but none of the costumes I should have (like Knightfall Bane in the console version). It's really hit-or-miss whether or not the thing will sync up properly.

No one really knows if they are getting it yet <_<. I didn't hear about the contest till last round, and my box won't stay checked for voting (It keeps asking for an email/my info).

As far as the IOS stuff goes, someone unlocked them for me and everything popped up at once. All I had to do was restart my game

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#362 Jehryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

I got my Arrow code this morning on one of the 3 emails that I used so they are definitely going out.

#363 shakespeare   The True Bard! CAGiversary!   309 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

shakespeare

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Got a price guarantee from Amazon UK...another 15$ bucks off the CE!

#364 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1907 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

SevereTireDamage

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, there are major problems between the iOS and console syncing. I was lucky and it finally synced some of the bonuses from iOS to console last night, but the other way hasn't happened yet. I've been logging in on both sides everyday to get this to work, it's not reliable at all, WBID server seems to go down often.

#365 buffdrew84   Half Man Half Bear Half Pig CAGiversary!   9490 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

Didn't read through all the posts so sorry if this is a re post.

Was at Walmart today and saw that the Ps3 version came bundled with MK vs DC universe for free.

My elbow feel funny. My elbow feel strange.

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#366 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   5370 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

Didn't read through all the posts so sorry if this is a re post.

Was at Walmart today and saw that the Ps3 version came bundled with MK vs DC universe for free.

I may have to go on and bite in this case. I'm on the fence but I loved MK. Getting mkvdcu would be cool

#367 LoveDragonDon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   683 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

LoveDragonDon

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hey the t-shirt is AWESOME. Where can I get one??

#368 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   9590 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

Can anyone actually verify that they've seen zombie mode on the 360? This is really starting to piss me off, I'm starting to think 99% of the preorders were either to gameStop or if they were at BB they got the PS3 version.

Here's the solution:

http://www.blogofoa....e-gods.html?m=1

#369 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1840 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Here's the solution:

http://www.blogofoa....e-gods.html?m=1

So if we haven't yet redeemed the Zombie code, should we wait or something?

8pMY1T8.jpg?2990877.png

#370 IkedaTeramusa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2760 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

IkedaTeramusa

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yea, uhh.... I guess that might work... the save game is the unlocks for the characters... so logging in with someone elses' WBID might actually work. I never tried it. I've got everything unlocked so (shrug) didn't bother looking.

#371 giantqtipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2149 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

giantqtipz

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

my UK CE arrived today. I already have a regular copy of the game, so I want to sell the PAL copy. Turns out the game works on my console.

I thought PAL games aren't supposed to work on North American consoles?

Still selling it though. No point in having 2 copies.

#372 Hardware   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Hardware

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

I got burned by misinformation on bestbuy in this thread. Apparently you only get a $20GC if you are an unlocked member. This thread just says reward zone. Fail.