Lawrence of Arabia [Blu-ray] - $9.99 at Best Buy/Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Best Buy and Amazon have the 50th Anniversary edition of Lawrence of Arabia on Blu-ray for $9.99, the lowest it's ever been. This is an amazing price for one of the greatest movies ever made. The Blu-ray transfer is stunning and several extras are included.

Best Buy
Amazon

Thanks OP. Bought 1 with a rewardzone certificate and a giftcard.

This is a blind buy for me, but I've been meaning to watch it for years. Now whenever I start watching Prometheus I will be reminded, "Oh yeah I can watch Lawrence of Arabia instead. Thank you Michael Fassbender." :p

Can someone explain this movie to me? I saw it last week and while the cinematography was top notch with the sweeping vistas the movie kinda didn't make any sense. I mean you have a effete gay guy go into the desert and boom he becomes like a warlord for no apparent reason and then the movie ends. I was like what?

[quote name='sparklecopy']Can someone explain this movie to me? I saw it last week and while the cinematography was top notch with the sweeping vistas the movie kinda didn't make any sense. I mean you have a effete gay guy go into the desert and boom he becomes like a warlord for no apparent reason and then the movie ends. I was like what?[/QUOTE]

You know it's based on an actual autobiography, right?

bread's done
Back