VRX iMotion Racing Simulator $35k+Free Shipping @ Costco

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Free Shipping!

http://www.costco.com/.product.1000..._-ClickEV&cm_vc=itempageVerticalRight|ClickEV

350-708119-847__1.jpg

It's front page on slickdeals. Better get in while you can. Was going to go to college, but now I can train to be a nascar driver.

I ordered 3.

One to keep, One to flip at BB with their 100% tib, and one to flip on ebay during the holiday rush!

I tried something similar at Gameworks. But that one shook more and felt like I had been in a car accident afterwards since I kept hitting the rail. I paid $3 for that experience and would gladly do it again.

I doubt I'd want that experience 10,000 times so the home version isn't a good deal for me.

You can always return it to costco for full refund if you don't like it.

They could at least throw a ssd and sli in there. I like my g27, but if you are using it in a 35k setup, you are doing it wrong.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I bet you could flip this thing to Gamestop for 35$[/QUOTE]

That's way to much. I'm guessing $18 with 30% extra trade in credit, or trade in 3 get god of war:ascension or Bioshock infinite half off!

Im really tempted to get this now. I heard its compatible with tomb raider and minecraft!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tfr']You can always return it to costco for full refund if you don't like it.

They could at least throw a ssd and sli in there. I like my g27, but if you are using it in a 35k setup, you are doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

They really should throw in the Thrustmaster T500RS when they already got the TH8 RS shifter in it.

Bought one! I finally have enough money to spend on crap that I will play only once 1% FTW

Not really, who in the right mind would pay for this? unless you are a Nascar driver I don't see why you would want to spend $ on this and if you do drive Pro then you already have a real car. Guess it could be good to memorize tracks and max speeds on each curve.

Think about that free shipping though, would probably cost atleast 100$ to ship it. Order a couple dozen and you get one free, return the rest and you have a free simulator!

What's the point of this? I already have a car and if I really wanted to I could race with it but I choose not to because I don't want tickets.

Waiting for the Greatest Hits version that you set up yourself and supply your own monitors for. Hopefully that will knock $10k off the base price. Cant wait...

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Waiting for the Greatest Hits version that you set up yourself and supply your own monitors for. Hopefully that will knock $10k off the base price. Cant wait...[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the GoTY version with the extra screen and attachable nitro boost knob

LOL. considering the price... I'd rather invest in a used EVO/STI and use the leftover money for track days, driving lessons, or mods... or better yet an E46 M3...

For what its worth, I guess its a pretty comprehensive out-of-the-box package. But kinda disappointing that they opted with the G27 wheel. With 30k+ you'd think they'd give you something a tad better like a fanatecs setup or something >_>

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Waiting for the Greatest Hits version that you set up yourself and supply your own monitors for. Hopefully that will knock $10k off the base price. Cant wait...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dgwillia006']Don't forget the GoTY version with the extra screen and attachable nitro boost knob[/QUOTE]

Just wait for the Ultra-Deluxe Best of the Best version that comes with all the previously mentioned goodies AND a slutty racing groupie complete with various STD's for 2 grand LESS than the vanilla version.

Anybody priced D-BOX? The D-BOX part of this is probably only about 20k. Not sure where the other 15k is coming from because its standard stuff besides that.

I got a used 3 actuator D-BOX version for a fraction of this. This one is a lot nicer, but still.

You guys kid, but has anybody even tried D-BOX? Those actuators are the same thing used on airplane rudders, and they aren't cheap.

Is there a deluxe version that comes with cupholders? I am willing to throw down another 5k so I can drink my slurpee while hitting the tracks at high speeds. Oh and is this bad boy street legal? Thanks in advance.

Just got a HUGE raise at work (I'm pulling down over $11 per hour bitches) and the wife said I can reward myself - might just have to get one to put in the trailer!

bread's done
Back