Free Paintball lancer skin for Gears Judgement

doesnt work for me

got it to work in ie.

kinda cool to get a free skin but i thought this was exclusive to expertzone. kinda stinks, i dont feel special any longer hah.

first zac levi mp for tomb raider was given away and now ms themselves are giving away the paintball skin.

they were suppose to be expertzone exclusives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it twice and got nothing. First time i screwed up the last game, thats on me. 2nd time it gave me a 98/100 even though the thing on the side said 100%. Not doing that again.

[quote name='EvilMe']Sath666:
im from sweden and it worked for me[/QUOTE]

Hmm, then it's totally random i guess. Anyway, not worth trying over and over again. ;)

I attempted this several times with a 100% score, but I didn't get the redeem Paintball skin option appear, but after some trial and error I got it to work. You only need 72% to get the skin and you don't need to fully watch the videos.

I used Internet Explorer as it seemed the fastest.

Click on everything and answer the first 2 questions (GO IN WITH GUNS BLAZING and BOOMSHOT) until you get to the 3rd page of THE COG ARSENAL section.

Select the first 4 weapons on that page so the GNASHER should be the last one you pick.

Now scroll past the rest of the weapons, straight to the ROUTE THE LOCUST section and answer that (from left to right - ENGINEER, SOLDER, MEDIC and SCOUT).

Now scroll past everything until you get to the results page. It should say THAT WAS A SAD TRY and have a locked picture of the Paintball gun underneath saying COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE GOT MORE GUTS.

Now, you should have 68% if you followed this, so just scroll back up 1 page, click on the SERAPEDE and TICKER and simply scroll back down to the results page. You'll now have 72% and you should be able to redeem the skin code.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']I attempted this several times with a 100% score, but I didn't get the redeem Paintball skin option appear, but after some trial and error I got it to work. You only need 72% to get the skin and you don't need to fully watch the videos.

I used Internet Explorer as it seemed the fastest.

Click on everything and answer the first 2 questions (GO IN WITH GUNS BLAZING and BOOMSHOT) until you get to the 3rd page of THE COG ARSENAL section.

Select the first 4 weapons on that page so the GNASHER should be the last one you pick.

Now scroll past the rest of the weapons, straight to the ROUTE THE LOCUST section and answer that (from left to right - ENGINEER, SOLDER, MEDIC and SCOUT).

Now scroll past everything until you get to the results page. It should say THAT WAS A SAD TRY and have a locked picture of the Paintball gun underneath saying COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE GOT MORE GUTS.

Now, you should have 68% if you followed this, so just scroll back up 1 page, click on the SERAPEDE and TICKER and simply scroll back down to the results page. You'll now have 72% and you should be able to redeem the skin code.[/QUOTE]

thanks that worked for me.

btw i got another free skin in an email from [email protected] today.

GOWJ_PO2_gun.jpg

LiveContent.aspx

(already redeemed of course^^)

[quote name='Hawaiian']thanks that worked for me.

btw i got another free skin in an email from [email protected] today.

GOWJ_PO2_gun.jpg

LiveContent.aspx

(already redeemed of course^^)[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked. Did you get that Lambent skin through pre-order or doing anything special or was it just random?

Got mine. Had to log onto my xbox live account before doing this thing to get a code. When I wasn't logged in it didn't give me a code even when I got 100%.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Glad it worked. Did you get that Lambent skin through pre-order or doing anything special or was it just random?[/QUOTE]

it was random. it was part of the xbox newsletter (german version).

I keep getting only 3 slots for the classes. There are no red marker to place the Scout hence I only get 98% complete
Anyone getting this?

EDIT: NVM I got my code even though it said 0/100
Guess it's all random

I've tried the methods provided in this thread and no luck, can anyone help me out with a code? Am using Safari and not sure if that makes a difference but I get up to the 68% then scroll back up and do as mentioned earlier Karl but nothing happens.

would someone be kind enough to pm me a code im in the uk and it doesnt work for me i have a 14 day xbox live trial if anyone wants it

Got mine with 98/100. Thanks OP! I also saw these going for $40+ on eBay and thought I had no chance of getting one, so glad I saw this thread!

bread's done
Back