I got Suikoden 2 at Gamecrazy today!

DuelLadyS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Along with Vagrant Story and Zelda DX! I am so stoked! The only downer is, they're all disc/cart-only (one of those GC were the cases get thrown out), but for 5 bucks each I'll live. God doesn't hate me after all! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

[quote name='Scorch']Well I'm jealous and bitter, that's why I found it so easy ;)[/QUOTE]

But at least you have a GC near you....

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I sorry...but I was excited and couldn't find the thread... :cry:[/QUOTE]
It's OK. A find like that is worthy of it's own thread, if you ask me. Congrats, and enjoy. :D

I too am jealous. I have found a ton of great $5 games but not: Suikoden II,Valkyrie Profile,Lunar 2 or either Persona. I wish I could find any of these or a trade for them but I feel like I'm going to be out of luck. Congrats to you is indeed in order!!!

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I sorry...but I was excited and couldn't find the thread... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Forgiven.
Lucky for you, your GC wasnt cleaned out the first day. I found nothing of value at mine.

[quote name='levi333']Forgiven.
Lucky for you, your GC wasnt cleaned out the first day. I found nothing of value at mine.[/QUOTE]

yea but at least you didnt end up spends 100s of bucks that you should never of spent : )

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']Nice. Usually the employees at my Gamecrazy would jump at the chance to get Suikoden 2 or any other "rare" game.[/QUOTE]

That was the weird thing about it... I went up to a different GC than my usual with my sister (she was looking for some specific games the closer store didn't have.) I was just skimming the rack, and Sui 2 was right in front. When I went up to buy, the clerk didn't so much as blink when I handed him the games. Apparently I've mangaged to find the one game store in the south puget sound where no one cares about RPGs. (Why does it have to be the only that threw out the cases too?)

On another random note, my sister found all 3 games she was hunting for- Zelda on SNES, Castlevania Bloodlines, and some game called the Haunting for the Genesis. I'm gonna try and get back there next payday and see if anything else is still around (I know there was a copy of Beyond the Beyond and Tomba 2 as well- I already have BtB, tho')

I wish I could rewind time back to early 2000 and say NO to my friend who bugged the hell out of me to let him borrow Suikoden 2. Passed it down to his friends I don't even know.

Last thing I did was gamble with a guy that's named after the capital city of my state.

bread's done
Back