Air Flo Controller for 360

Gideon68

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Hi, has anyone tried the Air Flo controller for the 360 Power A and what are your thoughts. I read the reviews on Amazon but wanted to get a CAGS opinion.

I like it but as a competitive controller, it doesn't have the same feel as a standard controller. it also works as a PC controller so that's a plus

I second cubeenigma's comment. It's a bit smaller than a regular controller, however I think it fits well in your hands. And I have huge hands, so that should be a plus.

I've used a few of Power A controllers and think they were all complete crap. After I bought this one and saw it was by the same company, I thought I was going to have to return another controller once again. However, I had it for about 6 months now and no problems, which sadly is longer than the others have lasted.

If your hands get sweaty, the fan works well. I use to hate playing games after my son because he is one of those people that have sweaty palms and is the main reason I bought this controller. The glow effect is nothing to brag about though.

The only problem I have with this controller is if you have a carpet where you play, you get zapped a lot by the controller since there are many large openings. I always get nervous that Im going to blow out the curcuits, or worse, my Xbox, but so far so good.

I have yet used it on the PC, but it is definitely a plus. Overall, its a good controller for the price, but as cubeenigma mentioned, don't expect it to make you a pro at FPS in competitions.

EDIT: Just to add more about the fan, there are 2 speeds to choose from. Even though I personally don't need it, I sometimes turn on the low setting because it feels good on your hands. However, the fan is pretty loud, especially on the high setting.

bread's done
Back