Indie Gamer Bundle (Mac App Deals) - $1 Min (Mac/PC)

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
https://exclusives.macappdeals.com/sales/the-name-your-own-price-gamer-bundle

Posting it here so it will get more exposure as I know Mac deals are harder to come by.

Credit goes to Spoderman

For $1 Min you get Steam Keys and DRM Free builds of:

iBomber Defense
Aztaka
The Journey Down: Chapter 1

If you beat the average (currently $4.23) you also get:

Blades of Time
Cubemen
Spacechem

If you activate them on Steam games should work on both Mac and PC and they appear to have separate downloads for Mac and PC for the DRM Free builds and you get individual Steam keys. (see Detruire's post below).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If you activate them on Steam games should work on both Mac and PC. Not sure about the DRM Free builds.[/QUOTE]
They appear to have separate downloads for Mac and PC.

[quote name='Detruire']They appear to have separate downloads for Mac and PC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, added the info to the OP.

The CAG in me is still waiting to see how low the average will fall.

It seems like Blades of Time in the bundle is not the limited version so it doesn't have the dlc. SpaceChem has a dlc as well, does anyone knows if the steam key includes the dlc?

[quote name='iSerra']It seems like Blades of Time in the bundle is not the limited version so it doesn't have the dlc. SpaceChem has a dlc as well, does anyone knows if the steam key includes the dlc?[/QUOTE]

Blades of Time came back with: "You currently have no downloadable content for this product."

Didn't register SpaceChem so no clue on that one.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Blades of Time came back with: "You currently have no downloadable content for this product."

Didn't register SpaceChem so no clue on that one.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain it is without DLC as well, but I haven't double-checked.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Thanks, added the info to the OP.

The CAG in me is still waiting to see how low the average will fall.[/QUOTE]

Me too, been watching it. I'll probably pick it up for Blades of Time.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Blades of Time came back with: "You currently have no downloadable content for this product."

Didn't register SpaceChem so no clue on that one.[/QUOTE]

I was going to check Spacechem for DLC but unfortunately I already own the 63 Corvi Mission. Oh well.

I'm not much for the countless strategy or novel games they can whip up with as little as 3 unique animations and few static images. They must have steam achievements at least... I'd get blades of time though, despite of how X-blades turned out. Still meh.

For anyone wanting more info about the $10 credit you get for referrals.. you can only use the credit once for a product. So if you buy 1 bundle with credit, you can no longer use additional credit to buy more bundles. You'd have to use it on other products.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Thanks, added the info to the OP.

The CAG in me is still waiting to see how low the average will fall.[/QUOTE]

I first saw Sunghost post about this on the steam thread around 6 this morning. 13 hours later, I still haven't pulled the trigger on a purchase. I keep waiting to see how low it will get. It's a lot slower now than it was at 8AM, but it keeps creeping downward. If we could just avoid anymore idiots paying to get at the top of the leader board (seriously, what's up with that?) we might actually hit $4 before I go to bed.

[quote name='The End']I first saw Sunghost post about this on the steam thread around 6 this morning. 13 hours later, I still haven't pulled the trigger on a purchase. I keep waiting to see how low it will get. It's a lot slower now than it was at 8AM, but it keeps creeping downward. If we could just avoid anymore idiots paying to get at the top of the leader board (seriously, what's up with that?) we might actually hit $4 before I go to bed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you just don't want the macbros to catch wind and flex their epeen by donating a ton of money. Seems like Linux and Mac people sometimes like to make a point of "supporting" bundles geared towards them. Which I totally understand, just the CAG in me that screams NOOOOOOO when I see them up the HiB averages.

[quote name='spoderman']For anyone wanting more info about the $10 credit you get for referrals.. you can only use the credit once for a product. So if you buy 1 bundle with credit, you can no longer use additional credit to buy more bundles. You'd have to use it on other products.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

I definitely picked this up! I'll probably be giving away Cubemen on my Twitch stream at some point since I own it already.

After some BoT gameplay videos, I don't think I want this bundle. The main character talks A LOT, and voice acting is awful. Maybe if there is a mod to deactivate the voice... Or playing on mute...

[quote name='juanjava']After some BoT gameplay videos, I don't think I want this bundle. The main character talks A LOT, and voice acting is awful. Maybe if there is a mod to deactivate the voice... Or playing on mute...[/QUOTE]

Her voice acting is bad, but the other characters aren't terrible.

[quote name='juanjava']After some BoT gameplay videos, I don't think I want this bundle. The main character talks A LOT, and voice acting is awful. Maybe if there is a mod to deactivate the voice... Or playing on mute...[/QUOTE]

You could just use the speech volume slider.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Technically if people wanted to set up a referral/group buy system you could do the following:

1. Person A buys the BTA bundle if they want it (Cost $4).
2. Person B buys a $1 bundle through Person A's referral link.
3. Person A receives $10 referral money.
4. Person B sends $1.50 to Person A (to split cost)
5. Person A buys another $4 bundle with the referral money and gives Person B the Steam codes.

Net result is you each would get the bundle for around $2.50 and Person A would then net $6 in referral money leftover if they ever do another bundle. Then Person C would jump in on Person B's referral link and the price would go down from there.

It's a lot of set up work, but doing it this way even if you were the last person in the chain, at worst you would have scored a full bundle for $1 and helped a fellow CAG with referral money.

With the way the price is dropping, it will probably be cheap enough soon if you want to avoid the hassle of setting the referrals up, but it is an interesting idea for those willing to organize it.[/QUOTE]

Cheaplikeafox: Mathing up bundle savings since whenever the hell he was born

I just muted her voice and and had a phone sex operator on the line the entire time I was playing. They say what you want and sound so much better.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I just muted her voice and and had a phone sex operator on the line the entire time I was playing. They say what you want and sound so much better.[/QUOTE]

I recommend against this. It's a good way to turn a $1 game into a $500 phone bill.

Ended buying it. Mainly because didn't like the "hole" in my "vast" iBomber "collection".

Besides that, I've been looking at Cubemen, and looks great.

ALSO, my wife love The journey down... Want to see what's all about

[quote name='juanjava']
ALSO, my wife love The journey down... Want to see what's all about[/QUOTE]

Well, you see....

Nah. Not going to go there.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Technically if people wanted to set up a referral/group buy system you could do the following:[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested in partnering up?

Got it. Thanks.

Glitch Fixed :(

Unfortunately they seemed to have fixed the work around now. I just tried hooking up a CAG with a $1 bundle and they no longer allow you to use your referral credit to buy the bundle. It works on other items, but not on the bundle so they seem to have caught on to the workaround.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Glitch Fixed :(

Unfortunately they seemed to have fixed the work around now. I just tried hooking up a CAG with a $1 bundle and they no longer allow you to use your referral credit to buy the bundle. It works on other items, but not on the bundle so they seem to have caught on to the workaround.[/QUOTE]

Had you already bought a bundle with the credit? Or at all?

[quote name='gilby']Had you already bought a bundle with the credit? Or at all?[/QUOTE]

I had already bought a $1 bundle through someone's referral link. The person who I bought it through had already bought a $1 bundle too and they were able to buy the bundle again using credit so it worked as of yesterday. I tried that today with someone and it didn't work anymore. I am able to use the credit on other things in their store but it won't give me the option on the bundle.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I had already bought a $1 bundle through someone's referral link. The person who I bought it through had already bought a $1 bundle too and they were able to buy the bundle again using credit so it worked as of yesterday. I tried that today with someone and it didn't work anymore. I am able to use the credit on other things in their store but it won't give me the option on the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.

I bought it a bit after noon (central) yesterday with referral credit. I had not previously purchased a bundle, nor had the person who used my link. Either purchasing at all makes the difference, or they made a change soon after that.

Bump. 38 hours left. $3.71 BTA.

I highly recommend Blades of Time as a fun take on the DMC genre. Try the demo on steam if you're uncertain.

bread's done
Back