• Wonder Woman
  • Raven
  • Doomsday

Preorder Bonuses *Some costumes have thier own intros and voices

• Walmart = MK Vs DC and Arkham city Costumes
  • Gamestop = Red Son Pack
  • Bestbuy = Blackest Night Pack

Last edited by a moderator:
The European CE CAN now be imported from amazon.co.uk (you couldn't import it from that site prior to this week)

Also check out this week's battle arena matchups:

I can see a Batman vs Superman final... and Batman will win of course.. because too many people love him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=643kYer7jpE

Yea, there's a leaked picture of his appearance in the character selection screen

Also, apparently different costumes and skins will give characters different voices, dialogues, winning animations and starting animations. Like in the superman video above, he appears villainy because I think he serves as an antagonist in the game (he creates a new world order after joker kills Lois lane, along with millions of other people).

But if he uses his original costume, his winning and starting animation appear heroic.

The batman fight vs wonder woman was perfectly put together. Batman had to use the environment to win, and when he attacks WW head on, he gets his butt kicked.

I think batmans super could be better. I prefer that he throws a smoke bomb at his enemy, making the enemy confused, then the batmobile appears out of nowhere and sends the enemy to the ground. And while the enemy lays on the ground, the smoke begins to clear out and you see batman storming down with the batwing, shooting his cannon and rockets, and then ejecting to crash the plane at the enemy. I think that would've been better

[quote name='giantqtipz']
I think batmans super could be better. I prefer that he throws a smoke bomb at his enemy, making the enemy confused, then the batmobile appears out of nowhere and sends the enemy to the ground. And while the enemy lays on the ground, the smoke begins to clear out and you see batman storming down with the batwing, shooting his cannon and rockets, and then ejecting to crash the plane at the enemy. I think that would've been better[/QUOTE]
Then again it sounds kinda similar in a sense to Green Lantern's with just abunch of random things (buses, jets, missiles) all crashing into his opponent one after the other.

I Think Doomsday's super is probably my favorite though. It's so insanely over the top, especially when thinking it used on Batman, Joker, Harley or Green Arrow or anyone else that's not a metahuman.

wont this game be in EVO or something like that?

ed boon said hes trying to get the game into tournaments. i think it has potential to be honest

[quote name='giantqtipz']wont this game be in EVO or something like that?

ed boon said hes trying to get the game into tournaments. i think it has potential to be honest[/QUOTE]
As of right now, it won't be at EVO this year. They are running MK9 again this year. I'm sure there will be side tournaments, but it's not going to be a main game.

Other majors like UFGT & CEO will be running it.

I'm looking forward to this and actually considering buying a fight stick. I'm not interested in the PDP stick that comes w the tournament edition ($90 stick essentially), especially compared to the other two sticks I'm considering.

I've always gotten by with fight pads but I'm hoping some fighting enthusiasts have an opinion on either of these sticks:

WWE Brawlstick $50 pros: easy to mod, great price/ cons: I'm probably too lazy to do the modding and dropping the extra money for better parts gets me closer to this:

Soul calibur v soul edition. It's basically a madcatz te stick, with Santa parts. But I'm concerned about the stick itself (something about jlf 8 way layout). I think it's a better value at $100 (espically if I was going to mod the wwe stick).

Based on what I read the game is using a traditional 6 button layout not the MK layout (otherwise I was considering the MK classic for $50 at gamestop but I think that button config is only good for MK games).

So any advice fight fans? I'm really leaning to the madcatz TE stick but the cheap ass in me is saying to spend half as much. I'm just wondering if ill notice a huge difference (I am a casual player with fighters, but I'm ready to try a stick). I just don't know how much use the stick will honestly get considering my backlog too......

Ttia for any input.

Demo was interesting. Thought for sure it would just be a barely-tweaked MK game with different characters, but there is more of a difference than that. Not sure how it'll be accepted by the dedicated fighting game fans, but if nothing else, at least it's different.

Not sure I'm going to get it right at launch but I'll probably get it at some point. I like to support Netherrealm. MK was my favorite fighting game since the 90's.

Hey demo is interested i play this nice game !!!! very good graphic and system fighting. For me favorite is batman on this 3 characters;) i am win on very hard mode ;)

[quote name='giantqtipz']Ah ok, MK vs DC was never in any tournament right? Just curious[/QUOTE]
I'm sure there were tournaments for it, but it was never a popular game & was never a main game at EVO or anything like that.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']I'm looking forward to this and actually considering buying a fight stick. I'm not interested in the PDP stick that comes w the tournament edition ($90 stick essentially), especially compared to the other two sticks I'm considering.

I've always gotten by with fight pads but I'm hoping some fighting enthusiasts have an opinion on either of these sticks:

WWE Brawlstick $50 pros: easy to mod, great price/ cons: I'm probably too lazy to do the modding and dropping the extra money for better parts gets me closer to this:

Soul calibur v soul edition. It's basically a madcatz te stick, with Santa parts. But I'm concerned about the stick itself (something about jlf 8 way layout). I think it's a better value at $100 (espically if I was going to mod the wwe stick).

Based on what I read the game is using a traditional 6 button layout not the MK layout (otherwise I was considering the MK classic for $50 at gamestop but I think that button config is only good for MK games).

So any advice fight fans? I'm really leaning to the madcatz TE stick but the cheap ass in me is saying to spend half as much. I'm just wondering if ill notice a huge difference (I am a casual player with fighters, but I'm ready to try a stick). I just don't know how much use the stick will honestly get considering my backlog too......
[/QUOTE]
I have both a (modded) Madcatz SFIV SE (same as the brawlstick) and a TE. While I've heard the quality of the buttons on the Brawlstick is better, I'd personally lean towards the TE. Obviously the button quality is better & the price you pay is comparable to modding a Brawlstick. The biggest difference for me is the weight - the TE feels much more solid and if you play with it in your lap it doesn't move as much.

Anyways, just my 2 cents!

Are any of the DLC packs that came with Pre-orders any good? They're going for ridiculous prices on ebay like they usually do.

Probably going to pick this up on Friday. I played the demo a couple of times and it was kind of weird getting the hang of everything. I still had fun but I didn't understand everything...like how to block, the clash system etc... I watched some videos and see how to do it now.

I love this game, I think something finally beat out Tekken 3 as my favorite fighter.

Played my first (and so far only) Ranked matched last night. I had just finished Battle Mode as Bane so I picked him, my opponent was Green Arrow. He basically tried to sit at the edge of the screen and spam arrows, and when I moved close he would attempt to jump over me to get to the other side... thing is, though, that Bane is a beast at snatching people out of the air to destroy them. I barely lost half of my first health bar. The other player was pretty funny though.

As I'm ruining him with Bane's super to end the match: "You broke my face... my legs... my neck, and... yup, there goes the spine. I'm dead. Also, I farted!"

It was fun as hell and I unlocked Yellow Lantern Hal for my trouble. W00t.

[quote name='poison_SHADOW']I love this game, I think something finally beat out Tekken 3 as my favorite fighter.

Played my first (and so far only) Ranked matched last night. I had just finished Battle Mode as Bane so I picked him, my opponent was Green Arrow. He basically tried to sit at the edge of the screen and spam arrows, and when I moved close he would attempt to jump over me to get to the other side... thing is, though, that Bane is a beast at snatching people out of the air to destroy them. I barely lost half of my first health bar. The other player was pretty funny though.

As I'm ruining him with Bane's super to end the match: "You broke my face... my legs... my neck, and... yup, there goes the spine. I'm dead. Also, I farted!"

It was fun as hell and I unlocked Yellow Lantern Hal for my trouble. W00t.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm trying to wrap my head around all the different power moves. Currently I'm messing with Grundy. I don't typically like characters with grab moves but it's working for

Excited for the KMart sale. Have a 25 dollar gift card from my CC rewards program so I'll be getting this one super cheap. Was going to wait for a "complete edition" or whatever, but at that price no real reason to.

People who have it, how is the online holding up? I remember MK's being pretty awful at first but it got fixed up fairly quickly.

I just finished the story mode and I like this game a lot. I have to start practicing combos and juggling because I am getting my ass handed to me in multiplayer. I have always been more of a Street Fighter player and this is more like Mortal Kombat. I liked the story and would be willing to pay for expansions for it. Maybe in a year they could release a big update to the game and story sort of like Street Fighter IV Arcade edition. I'd like to see a Green Lantern (I'd like to be able to use the other Corps), Flash or Green Arrow expansion. Maybe some Teen Titans ? The DC Universe is so big that they could really cash in if they wanted too and I would throw my money at them.

[quote name='MSUHitman']TRU will have Injustice on sale for $35 next week.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up. I may just have to jump on that.

If anyone is as bad as I am(and I am bad) and wants to play some friendly matches, send me a friend request...I haven't had the time I would like to play this game..the only person I know some moves with is Green Arrow..and even then i'm mediocre with him.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Excited for the KMart sale. Have a 25 dollar gift card from my CC rewards program so I'll be getting this one super cheap. Was going to wait for a "complete edition" or whatever, but at that price no real reason to.

People who have it, how is the online holding up? I remember MK's being pretty awful at first but it got fixed up fairly quickly.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of like SSFIV where the matches are good if you have a good connection, but can be lag city if you don't. It's definitely playable & feels better than MK.

The only issue I've had is it seems to take forever to find a ranked match. I kind of have given up & only have been playing player matches.

Not really a fighting game fan at all, but I do like DC Comics, so I might eventually get this. Out of curiosity, does the game have a story explanation as to how humans can fight beings like Superman, Black Adam, Doomsday, etc? I remember MK vs. DC used the excuse of the realms merging and causing fluctuations in the characters' power. I think they also exploited Superman's weakness to magic.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Not really a fighting game fan at all, but I do like DC Comics, so I might eventually get this. Out of curiosity, does the game have a story explanation as to how humans can fight beings like Superman, Black Adam, Doomsday, etc? I remember MK vs. DC used the excuse of the realms merging and causing fluctuations in the characters' power. I think they also exploited Superman's weakness to magic.[/QUOTE]
Nanomachines, son.

Got it today and enjoying it alot so far, but I still think my only complaint so far is goddamn I hate super slutty Harley Quinn costume.

Picked up this game for $35 PM at BBY. I'm playing thru the single player and it's pretty fun! But damn, sometimes, I don't know if I'm playing the good guys are or the bad guys. :)

[quote name='bardockkun']Got it today and enjoying it alot so far, but I still think my only complaint so far is goddamn I hate super slutty Harley Quinn costume.[/QUOTE]

01_harley01t.jpg

Classic Harley is coming, hopefully for free.

Picked this up at TRU over the weekend, now I just need to decide whether I like it enough to spring for the Season Pass now or wait for a discount.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
Classic Harley is coming, hopefully for free.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it looks like Flashpoint Batman is the only free skin tomorrow. There will be two other paid 3-packs, Teen Titans (Cyborg/Deathstroke/Raven) and Bad Girls (Harley Quinn/Wonder Woman/unknown).

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Actually, it looks like Flashpoint Batman is the only free skin tomorrow. There will be two other paid 3-packs, Teen Titans (Cyborg/Deathstroke/Raven) and Bad Girls (Harley Quinn/Wonder Woman/unknown).[/QUOTE]

So the other packs should be up tomorrow? I'm all in on Harley.

Yup, the two paid packs will be up tomorrow along with Lobo and the free compatibility update with Flashpoint Batman. The Injustice Facebook page says they'll reveal the sixth paid skin sometime today.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yup, the two paid packs will be up tomorrow along with Lobo and the free compatibility update with Flashpoint Batman. The Injustice Facebook page says they'll reveal the sixth paid skin sometime today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!

[quote name='impostor71']Sweet! I bought the Season Pass. Does that allow me to get all these DLC packs?[/QUOTE]
Only the characters, and the Flashpoint skin pack (Wonder Woman/Aquaman/somebody else). The new skin packs coming out tomorrow aren't included in the Pass I don't think.

bread's done
Back