*DEAD* Hitman: Absolution (Xbox 360 or PS3) $18.99 + Free Shipping @ Groupon

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']What shipping courier do they use and are they reliable?[/QUOTE]

Courier? Lol. Well, old chap, in my experience they favour the USPS. Bit dodgy at times but they usually pull through in the end. Cheerio.

[quote name='gantt']Courier? Lol. Well, old chap, in my experience they favour the USPS. Bit dodgy at times but they usually pull through in the end. Cheerio.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! :applause:

Thanks for the deal OP!

[quote name='gantt']Courier? Lol. Well, old chap, in my experience they favour the USPS. Bit dodgy at times but they usually pull through in the end. Cheerio.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I needed that. I wonder of the game is worth playing. I didn't like any of the previous ones.

[quote name='djpookie2000']Lol, I needed that. I wonder of the game is worth playing. I didn't like any of the previous ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm currently playing through the game, and I can't put it down. It's quite different from the other games in the series. In the other games, you would always go back to your mansion before every mission so you can pick your personal load out. In the latest one, the missions are intertwined so you pick up weapons along the way. Lastly, the objectives can be completed in any order. So essentially you can kill your target, and continue to the next level right away.

[quote name='djpookie2000']Lol, I needed that. I wonder of the game is worth playing. I didn't like any of the previous ones.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the older 3 either. I picked this up awhile ago to transfer GS credit to BB credit, but I enjoyed it so much I kept it instead.
If I were you I'll at least pick it up at GS used to give it a shot.

Square enix has been kicking ass lately with sleeping dog, hitman and Tomb raider.

I'm definitely aren't going to play it anytime this year with a huge backlog, so why not wait until it hit $10?

[quote name='omyard']I bit. Probably not going to play it for a while, but $20 was my price for this.[/QUOTE]

I bit it was something I wasn't super into it when I tried it a couple of months ago, but I had so many games on my backlog, now since I'm concentrating maybe ill like it more.

I cannot believe how quickly this game's price dropped. Even late November it was already 20 bucks off.
It was one of my favorite games last year. Sure, it was different than previous Hitman games, but I still enjoyed it.

Highly recommended for those that like sneaky murders with a plethora of awesome cinematics.

i think it's a great game for $20 - ain't gonna happen under $20 unless it's part of a black friday deal or clearance, and at that point good luck finding one.

[quote name='blinknot4']I cannot believe how quickly this game's price dropped. Even late November it was already 20 bucks off.
It was one of my favorite games last year. Sure, it was different than previous Hitman games, but I still enjoyed it.

Highly recommended for those that like sneaky murders with a plethora of awesome cinematics.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was WAY too linear. There are a few standout levels but most of them had 1 clear way to beat it. Not to mention that the intuition ability was just stupid and the AI were the worst in the series. That's not even including the game ending bug that will eventually be fixed. If you like sneaky murder games pick up the older ones. After my rental I wouldn't pick this up for any price.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Are Groupons games Region 1?[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming its region 1 because the features list on Groupon says "Made in USA"

Keep the game deals coming Groupon. This is the first I've wanted, so hopefully that's the first of many.

[quote name='Esphyrian']How long does it usually take b4 their orders ship? My Bejeweled 3 order from the 9th is still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Not only does Groupon ship using UPS Mail Innovations (UPS picked up and dropped off at a Postal Service sorting facility of their leisure) so it already takes forever to be delivered and the tracking is rarely updated, but when I bought Wheel of Fortune from their first game offer back in November/December, it took them nearly two weeks to start shipping; BE PREPARED TO WAIT.

my god imo the stealth mechanics for this game were soooooo broken ! desguises ? pft please even from 1000 miles away everyone was alerted by you dispite looking like everyone else !!!! i would end up having to use up that meter thing (forgot what its called) just to slip past guards but that would run out quickly and then boom, another fire fight. this game just fustrated me to no end. this is a good price for those who want it though and i hope others enjoyed it much more than i did.

[quote name='Sanges99']Not only does Groupon ship using UPS Mail Innovations...[/QUOTE]

I've seen them ship FedEx and DHL Global Mail. I suspect they use whatever carrier costs them less at the time.

I just saw this on Groupon and figured to pay CAG a visit since I knew someone would have posted it!

I'm still on the fence here though. I've heard good things about the game that makes me want it, especially the bonuses for replaying the level a certain way which is one of my favorite things in a game.

However, #1 Im a little broke right now thanks to a suprise $2,400 bill
#2 Too many good games coming out this year I want, which I'll wait for THOSE games to drop in price (mainly because of #1)
#3 My backlog is around 50 games deep and includes games like Dead Space 1&2, Mass Effect 2&3, Witcher 2, etc.

Game is pretty fun.

However my save got corrupted twice, once during the middle of the game and the second time was when i was almost at the end of the game

Thanks. At that price, I'll bite. I think I would have preferred the 360 version, but went with the PS3 version since I have a PS3 Hitman HD Trilogy and think there's some sort of benefit from that game to this one, iirc.

Normally I'd bite but I got too many games on my plate. Not getting anything unless I really want the game or the deal is just too good.

Thanks OP. This made me make a groupon account finally. 3% back with ebates and 15% back(!) with discover IT card - pretty nice.

[quote name='Esphyrian']How long does it usually take b4 their orders ship? My Bejeweled 3 order from the 9th is still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm not ordering anything shipped from Groupon until my Bejeweled 3 ships. I may run out and try to price match somewhere.

Taking taxes and the 2 1/2 weeks for shipping, the difference between this offer and Amazon's current price is around $6, if you have Prime then you also make the shipping a lot shorter.

I sent the link to Amazon, hoping them to match it. It would be golden if they do it ;)

Still not sure if i should get on this deal or not. The game might be around $15 everywhere by the time this gets delivered to me.

[quote name='marineal']Another couple of months and it will sell for $10. This was a huge bomba.[/QUOTE]

It the highest selling Hitnan game other then #2 and it got pretty good reviews. I really don't think this is what I would call a bomb, especially a "huge bomba"

tempted, but am going to wait for now. Wish the groupon deal I got on one of my accounts was like the old ones of $10 off any purchase instead of $25 or more.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Perhaps your price should be whatever it may be when you have time to play it.[/QUOTE]

SSSSSSSwag.

Thanks for helping me decide whether or not to get this.

[quote name='marineal']Another couple of months and it will sell for $10. This was a huge bomba.[/QUOTE]

This hitman was actually great. Lots of replay value for trying to kill different ways. I only miss the camera view when someone was about to die.

bread's done
Back