Walmart Value of the day Gears of War Judgment (Xbox 360) w/ Preorder Bonus* Classic

[quote name='Indiana']Wow that' a pretty good deal for a preorder game! GEARS 1 and 2 or 3 for free.[/QUOTE]

I don't know man. early Gears games are pretty cheap. You would probally be better off taking the $20 RZ cert from BBY and buying something you want.

[quote name='mrclutch']I don't know man. early Gears games are pretty cheap. You would probally be better off taking the $20 RZ cert from BBY and buying something you want.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. If you're pre-ordering Gears of War Judgment, chances are pretty high that you've already played the others. So getting a $20 credit is a much better deal. Plus you still get the classic hammerburst weapon, in addition to an Anya Stroud multiplayer character.

I've seen Gears 3 (New/Sealed) for about $13 on amazon and eBay in the past month. I'd much rather get it for $40 from Newegg with no DLC or $60 from Best Buy with DLC and RZ certs and the possibility of a price match then paying full price at Walmart for extra games that have very little value to me.

HOWEVER that being said for someone who has interest in the other Gears games it is a very solid deal.

bread's done
Back