$3 PSN Credit Poweruprewards

mkultra

CAGiversary!
I just noticed that poweruprewards has 3 dollar PSN credit available if anyone wants to use their points to get some. I hope this was the right place to put this.

It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.

[quote name='boosted02gt']It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.[/QUOTE]

Well personally, those coupons are useless to me at the moment. I have all the preowned games I want from gamestop, thanks to all the coupons they gave me earlier this month and I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I'm still hoping and praying I could find something of interest to me before April.

I thought it was still a good idea to post it here considering the Spend 50 get 10 back deal going on in PSN incase certain gamers were short a few PSN dollars, it's better than getting a 20 dollar card or a 50 dollar card.

I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.

[quote name='mitch079']I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.[/QUOTE]

didn't u died i saw WWE

bread's done
Back