Groupon Video Game Deals - See inside for deals

marjincharge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Seeing that Groupon has had some pretty good deals on games, figured there could be a thread for deals. Free shipping on $15 or more. Earn $10 Groupon Bucks if you refer friends (friends have to click on the link you provide. They have to be new to Groupon and purchase something within 72 hours). Limit 3 per purchase. Most orders will take approximately 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.

:360: $59.99 (76% off) Call of Duty: Black Ops LE and X95 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: $39.99 (26% off) PS3 DualShock Limited-Edition Baseball Wireless Controller Ends Oct. 16

:ps3: :360: $28.99 (36% off) Resident Evil 5 and 6 Bundle for PS3 and Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

:3ds: :wii: :wiiu: :ps3: :360: $69.99 (17% off) Skylanders Giants Bundle for Nintendo Wii, Wii U or 3DS, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360. Free Shipping and Returns. Ends Oct. 17

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to ... ahem.. pull the trigger on the Hitman deal. Was going to buy it form newegg for 24 a couple days ago, glad I waited. Thanks for the post

[quote name='dednkicking']I had to ... ahem.. pull the trigger on the Hitman deal. Was going to buy it form newegg for 24 a couple days ago, glad I waited. Thanks for the post[/QUOTE]

Heheh
No problem!

Anybody else have difficulty on Groupon? I try to add a card and all I get is "'A white sign with a red dash in it' is invalid" at the top. The card is good and used for all online purchases.

[quote name='Colddecembersnow']Anybody else have difficulty on Groupon? I try to add a card and all I get is "'A white sign with a red dash in it' is invalid" at the top. The card is good and used for all online purchases.[/QUOTE]
had that the other day turns out my bank shut my card off without telling me because they say it was compromised

[quote name='gatordeve86']grabbed Hitman... good thing i am not in a hurry since it said something like most orders are shipped within 2 1/2 weeks[/QUOTE]

Ah...maybe I should add that info.

Added Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?, DmC: Devil May Cry and Flame Red 3DS Bundle with Super Mario 3-D Land and Crosswords Plus to OP.

[quote name='marjincharge']Added Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?, DmC: Devil May Cry and Flame Red 3DS Bundle with Super Mario 3-D Land and Crosswords Plus to OP.[/QUOTE]
I think you should put the devil may cry deal in your title. It's currently the lowest price at $34.99.

[quote name='htz']I think you should put the devil may cry deal in your title. It's currently the lowest price at $34.99.[/QUOTE]
I've been trying to figure out how to do that, but not sure how...

[quote name='marjincharge']I've been trying to figure out how to do that, but not sure how...[/QUOTE]
Click on the edit button in your 1st post. Click on "Go Advanced" and you should be able to edit the title from there.
P.S. Hitman Absolution for PS3 is sold out, only Xbox 360 version left.

[quote name='htz']Click on the edit button in your 1st post. Click on "Go Advanced" and you should be able to edit the title from there.
P.S. Hitman Absolution for PS3 is sold out, only Xbox 360 version left.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, will update!

Man, thanks for the tip! I've been trying to figure that one out for awhile!

I'm really tempted to get DMC, but I'll probably just get it at GS next week when it's $40 with credit.

I really want DMC, but with my backlog I just can't do it. It isn't a game that I must play right now, so I will wait for a $10-20 price point. It may take a year or two, but I have time. $35 is a great deal and I would jump on it if I didn't have as big a backlog.

I have never been on Groupon before.Do they charge tax?
Also any chance Amazon could match this?I have Amazon credit I would love to use.
Thanks

[quote name='mikepeluso']I have never been on Groupon before.Do they charge tax?
Also any chance Amazon could match this?I have Amazon credit I would love to use.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

They do charge tax based on your state.

Anyone that's going to use one of these Groupon deals or any other deal from them, it would be much appreciated if you let me refer you. :) (If you aren't already a member of course.) I love using Groupon deals, mostly for restaurants, etc. I have yet to buy a video game deal.

Also, just as a warning for those that might not know, the Ezio Trilogy, I was just looking and was under the assumption that all 3 were on discs and not just Revelations plus downloads.... :/ Definitely kills resale value unless it's not something you plan to sell..

Again, I'd appreciate the referral bonus, thanks! :) (in signature below)

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']Anyone that's going to use one of these Groupon deals or any other deal from them, it would be much appreciated if you let me refer you. :) (If you aren't already a member of course.) I love using Groupon deals, mostly for restaurants, etc. I have yet to buy a video game deal.

Also, just as a warning for those that might not know, the Ezio Trilogy, I was just looking and was under the assumption that all 3 were on discs and not just Revelations plus downloads.... :/ Definitely kills resale value unless it's not something you plan to sell..

Again, I'd appreciate the referral bonus, thanks! :) (in signature below)[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure all 3 are on disc..just need to install from disc...so no reaale wont b killed. there are no codes

Good deals. Was about to purchase Epic Yarn until I saw the shipping and handling cost. Puts it at the same price that it can be gotten at Walmart. I'd rather not wait 2 and a half weeks to get the game.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Groupon used to be decent when the deals were real and required participants to actually activate. Now it's mostly a joke.

With the 2.5 weeks shipping time you're running the risk of it dropping elsewhere. If suggest steering clear.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was pretty annoying how long Bejeweled 3 took to ship. For $6 I can't really complain, but anything more is pushing it

I'm not sure if it applies to these, but I noticed there is 15% cashback through ShopDiscover if you have a Discover credit card which could help.

Also for those that received any games, they are the same as a normal retail copy? Last time I bought a blu ray, it had a not for resale on the barcode and had some sort of Groupon tag or sticker as well.

[quote name='kintanos']I'm not sure if it applies to these, but I noticed there is 15% cashback through ShopDiscover if you have a Discover credit card which could help.

Also for those that received any games, they are the same as a normal retail copy? Last time I bought a blu ray, it had a not for resale on the barcode and had some sort of Groupon tag or sticker as well.[/QUOTE]

The bejeweled game I received was a normal retail copy. It came with a slipcover as well. It didn't have a not for resale barcode or groupon sticker.

[quote name='kintanos']I'm not sure if it applies to these, but I noticed there is 15% cashback through ShopDiscover if you have a Discover credit card which could help.

Also for those that received any games, they are the same as a normal retail copy? Last time I bought a blu ray, it had a not for resale on the barcode and had some sort of Groupon tag or sticker as well.[/QUOTE]
The 15% cashback on shopdiscover excludes "Groupon Goods" purchases from what I remember.

bread's done
Back