$20 Spec Ops:The Line(PS3/X360 @ Walmart, PC $18 @ GS $20 @ Target

The Target link is for the pc version only. You can pm Walmart for the console versions, but the b2g1 won't apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need to spend the money but I do want this game, preferably the Premium Edition if I can find it - my closest Target only has the vanilla edition now.

Hmmmmm...

Just an FYI for PC owners thinking of buying this piece of crap....it has a save glitch which has never been fixed (google it) and also if you have unorthodox display resolutions like i have (2560x1600), it will only have option for letterbox aka 16:9 not 16:10.

U have been warned...

At first I was hoping Amazon would price match for the Xbox, but then I found out this game was $15 on black friday. Will wait for $15 or less I guess. I already waited this long. Lol.

[quote name='rieper']Just an FYI for PC owners thinking of buying this piece of crap....it has a save glitch which has never been fixed (google it) and also if you have unorthodox display resolutions like i have (2560x1600), it will only have option for letterbox aka 16:9 not 16:10.

U have been warned...[/QUOTE]

Never encountered any glitches on my Steam copy.

i got this for free on PS+ but it keeps freezing on this one part where the helicopter is shooting at you while you are running across a room. i was enjoying the game up to this point, but the game keeps freezing and will not let me advance.

i hope the console versions don't freeze cuz i'd be pretty pissed if i paid money for this game and it won't even let me play through the entire game

[quote name='hle078']i got this for free on PS+ but it keeps freezing on this one part where the helicopter is shooting at you while you are running across a room. i was enjoying the game up to this point, but the game keeps freezing and will not let me advance.

i hope the console versions don't freeze cuz i'd be pretty pissed if i paid money for this game and it won't even let me play through the entire game[/QUOTE]

No problems here with that scene and I'm playing it on a OG 60GB phatty ps3. Perhaps your save data file is corrupted or there was problem with the installation? I suggest you delete EVERYTHING re-download/re-install and give it another try. I know that sounds like a lot but--trust me--spec ops is worth it.

[quote name='rieper']Just an FYI for PC owners thinking of buying this piece of crap....it has a save glitch which has never been fixed (google it) and also if you have unorthodox display resolutions like i have (2560x1600), it will only have option for letterbox aka 16:9 not 16:10.

U have been warned...[/QUOTE]

A better FYI for PC owners is that it's been as cheap as $2.50 via Amazon promotions before and there's no reason to buy the PC version at this price.

[quote name='BetaDemo']No problems here with that scene and I'm playing it on a OG 60GB phatty ps3. Perhaps your save data file is corrupted or there was problem with the installation? I suggest you delete EVERYTHING re-download/re-install and give it another try. I know that sounds like a lot but--trust me--spec ops is worth it.[/QUOTE]

thanks, i moved onto other games, but i may try deleting everything and starting over at some point

[quote name='Genocidal']A better FYI for PC owners is that it's been as cheap as $2.50 via Amazon promotions before and there's no reason to buy the PC version at this price.[/QUOTE]

$2.50? The cheapest I've seen it is $16.00.

[quote name='esq373']$2.50? The cheapest I've seen it is $16.00.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $2.50. It goes on sale a lot for the PC, so this isn't a good price for the PC version.

[quote name='hle078']i got this for free on PS+ but it keeps freezing on this one part where the helicopter is shooting at you while you are running across a room. i was enjoying the game up to this point, but the game keeps freezing and will not let me advance.

i hope the console versions don't freeze cuz i'd be pretty pissed if i paid money for this game and it won't even let me play through the entire game[/QUOTE]

I'm playing on PS3 and haven't experienced any freezing. That scene you are talking about is so obnoxious though, one of the cheapest video game deaths I've ever had. I still have no idea what the trick is to beating that part. I died like 10 times and have no clue how or why I finally beat it.

I would suggest starting over and playing again, because it is a short campaign and worth playing. One of the better shooters I've played recently.

bread's done
Back