Battlefield 3 (Xbox360) $17.97 at Radio Shack - Even Lower with $10 Coupon

gundie

CAGiversary!
Went to RS to pick up Halo 4 for $20 after $10 coupon. Notice they also have Battlefield 3 for Xbox360 on clearance for $17.97. Add about $2.03 filler, and use the $10 coupon that's been flowing around to get it down to $10.

Battlefield 3

[quote name='gundie']Went to RS to pick up Halo 4 for $20 after $10 coupon. Notice they also have Battlefield 3 for Xbox360 on clearance for $17.97. Add about $2.03 filler, and use the $10 coupon that's been flowing around to get it down to $10.

Battlefield 3[/QUOTE]

What coupon ?

got this PM at best buy and i had a $5 gc the store that i went to didnt have the standard edition so they let me walk out with the Battlefield 3: Premium Edition for $13.95 :applause:

If anyone is interested RS in the Manhattan Mall still has some Battlefield 3 left. Also there are still some RS around in Queens that have a bunch of the games on sale.

[quote name='nevergonnagive2']I just claimed this offer... added a 2.47 headphone adapter I will never use so I spent $10 on battlefield 3... thanks for the heads up[/QUOTE]

Ditto, except I added a $2.70 CAT5 wall plate I actually needed and got Battlefield 3 for $10

bread's done
Back