New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm on the list as well as the pricing. There may be more titles available depending on your local store. But I have seen this exact list internally.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Thanks for the info, I hope I can find Pikmin 2[/QUOTE]

no problem, that game is a steal for that price (as is X-COM). good luck!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Pokemon Rumble Blast sounds good even though I have no idea what it is...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. Its a button smashing pokemon game and been waiting for this game to go on sale so can pick it up for my son.

This is in-store only I would assume? I have that $5 RZC I wanted to use towards Lego City, but it looks like Lego City's release date is the day after it expires. (Which is BS since it launches the day before everywhere else.)

[quote name='tuffguycore']How would I know if my store is running this?[/QUOTE]

just go to the store I would assume. Apparently there may be ballons and stuff set up as part of the sale. you could call I guess as well.

Did Rayman Origins even come out on 3DS at retail in NA?

Hmm...might get Pokemon Rumble Blast. Seems like a good price for it.

[quote name='confoosious']Pikmin 2 is $4.99?!?! That is a travesty and a deal.

Is Hey Ice King any good? That just came out a little while ago, didn't it?[/QUOTE]

from what I understand, it is really a good game. Not that old either (a few months at best). If I had a 3DS, i would be on it.

[quote name='maximumzero']This is in-store only I would assume? I have that $5 RZC I wanted to use towards Lego City, but it looks like Lego City's release date is the day after it expires. (Which is BS since it launches the day before everywhere else.)[/QUOTE]

seems to be in store only. if there is a link someone wants to PM me, I will post it in the OP.

[quote name='YBX87']so if the store has these games on this list, it should be at the clearance price?[/QUOTE]

I would assume so.

i guess the only sure proof way to find out is to actually go/ head to the store, and browse/ check it out yourself then. thanks op

I just got a "Shop the Big Spring Cleanup including Huge Clearance + free shipping on everything" e-mail, and it has a lot more than what is on this list, but it doesn't look like prices are changed yet...

Thanks OP!!

If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number.

If I buy a 3DS Adventure Time and Rayman would be nice cheap pickups and qualify me for the 500 reward points... Damn, I was just there today too.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just got a "Shop the Big Spring Cleanup including Huge Clearance + free shipping on everything" e-mail, and it has a lot more than what is on this list, but it doesn't look like prices are changed yet...

Thanks OP!![/QUOTE]

if (well when I guess lol) I get that email, I will add some stuff to the OP. thanks for the heads up there!

[quote name='deathfromace']If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number.[/QUOTE]

and I am going to copy/paste this to the OP for further clarification and less questions. thanks for the sound tip!;)

I wish my local store would clearance out some wii u games. Theyve got tons and tons of just about every game available. Some decent stuff on the list though.

[quote name='MasaTFC']if (well when I guess lol) I get that email, I will add some stuff to the OP. thanks for the heads up there!

and I am going to copy/paste this to the OP for further clarification and less questions. thanks for the sound tip!;)[/QUOTE]

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...292000050004&ref=156&loc=10&CampaignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal (I took out my subscriber ID)

[quote name='brewin']I wish my local store would clearance out some wii u games. Theyve got tons and tons of just about every game available. Some decent stuff on the list though.[/QUOTE]

WiiU is still new so would be odd if the games were already clearance but I'm shocked to see Darksiders II on the list...maybe games are not selling as well in-store when people can pick them up on the WiiU but that is dangerous from the very bad way Nintendo treats the games if your console breaks.

Thanks OP, will check tomorrow on these prices. Finally can pick up NBA Baller Beats and MLB The Show 12 to play with my vita :)

Hot tip for those that don't want to call or go in the store but want to know exactly what that store has. Do a google serch for "bestbuy (store city)" and click on (example) "Best Buy - Park Lane: Store 58 - Dallas, TX - stores.bestbuy.com ..." then click on "open box & clearance items" then "shop this store" and in theory (if the store actually updates the list) you can find every open item and clearance item in any store.

Edited to highlight "theory" as it seems most stores don't update it and I'm unsure if it will be updated for this sale

[quote name='MasaTFC']thanks, but the games listed in the OP aren't listed in the email link (yet?), so they may be in store only as of right now.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying, it's a completely different clearance as well... so there are multiple clearances, so you can create a separate section in the OP if you want.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']That's what I'm saying, it's a completely different clearance as well... so there are multiple clearances, so you can create a separate section in the OP if you want.[/QUOTE]

lol, sorry i am a little tipsy. consider that done!:applause:

If this is deal works, my 3ds collection is going to almost double(I only have 4 mario games!)! Ill probably pick up Pikmin 2 if I find it!

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']Will have to check this out when i go to work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I wish Best Buy opened at 9 on sundays so I could swing by before work as well!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I wish Best Buy opened at 9 on sundays so I could swing by before work as well![/QUOTE]

I hear they open so late so people have time to change the ad :D if not then they would have to get there at like 4-5 am :D

[quote name='deathfromace']I hear they open so late so people have time to change the ad :D if not then they would have to get there at like 4-5 am :D[/QUOTE]

We open late because we do ad set starting at 6/7am. Takes us hours to change all the price tags in the store.

[quote name='Olengie']Thanks OP. Ill stop by Best Buy in the morning for Pikimin 2[/QUOTE]

thats what I am thinking I might do. sure it will shoot up in price in the near future being a nintendo game and all.:whistle2:#

Will be online too, found a link that's showing all the games mentioned... As WELL as bioshock infinite, Gears Judgement, and a few other new releases too, not sure if it's just saying "new releases look!" but I'm gonna be VERY happy if they go on sale!

bread's done
Back