Metroid:Other M $5 at Fivebelow

Wow seems like alot of people hated the game... metroid was my least favorite Nintendo franchise and i enjoyed other m.

This game is absolute tripe. Probably my biggest disappointment of the gen.

If you cant get your hands on trilogy, just get MP1 and 3. They are 10x the game this is.

[quote name='Flowstance']This game is absolute tripe. Probably my biggest disappointment of the gen.

If you cant get your hands on trilogy, just get MP1 and 3. They are 10x the game this is.[/QUOTE]

HA, sorry but theres no possible way it could be that bad.

[quote name='cero5']Wow seems like alot of people hated the game... metroid was my least favorite Nintendo franchise and i enjoyed other m.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']HA, sorry but theres no possible way it could be that bad.[/QUOTE]

Try it and find out. It has a terrible plot and characters, and godawful combat that's completely trivialized by all the casual BS they added.

You can literally heal to a full tank by pointing the Wiimote in the air and holding a button. You can't play on hard mode until you beat it on normal, and its still not as challenging as any other game in the series. The combat is just a complete joke, and the only decent boss that actually feels like an epic battle is the final one, and only its 2nd form at that.

Metroid, Super, and Prime 1 are all in my top 10 of all time. It's an absolutely lazy reboot brought to you by the super talented guys at Team Ninjadog, who were also responsible for Ninja Gaiden 3. You don't have to take my word for it, but i'm simply saying that regardless of price, this pile of code made by no talent hacks is not worth your time, which I hope you would value more than the cost.

And before I forget "THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY" *Puts thumb down*

bread's done
Back