How I got a Xbox One and over $1000 in Amazon GC free

GE7VOCiiDE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (99%)
There were a lot of promos going on to win a free Xbox One and i didnt win in none ): So i decided to get my own free Xbox One! I started saving up on my amazon account with Giftcards from sites where you can get free gift cards by doing offers, surveys, downloads and from trades i do on here. I already reached my goal for the free Xbox One and Nikon DSLR so now i am just saving up for XB1 games.

Things i got
-Xbox One + Kinect $443.49 (May 15)
-XB1 COD: Ghosts $23.98 (May 20)
-XB1 Battlefield 4 $23.99 (Jul 12)
-Nikon D3200 DSLR $476.95 (Aug 20)
-32 GB Micro SDHC $20.89 (Aug 21)
-XB1 PVZ Garden Warfare $24.91 (Aug 26)
-College Books :cry: $52.70 (Aug 27)
-XB1 Titanfall $19.99 (Nov 7)

-XB360 Borderlands Presequel $24.99 (Dec 13)

-XB1 Destiny $29.99 (Dec 16)

-XB1 COD: Advance Warfare $34.99 (Dec 22)

Sites i use
1. instagc is THE BEST legit site to get free gift cards or checks by just doing easy offers and earning points, i just cashed out a $100 check after a month of being on the site! Now i just do the regular offers of visit pages, watch videos, and sign up offers from the main page daily and in a week i get $5-$10 amazon depending how much i do. Join through my referral please http://www.instagc.com/61482

2. Bing i do this daily by just doing the one points offer and 30 points offer from just searching on Bing. and in 2 weeks i get a $5 Giftcard, and there are even more rewards now.

3. SwagBucks this website is sort of like instagc where you do offers to earn points, but these seem to credit better than instagc as ive been on it, it seems to get less frozen points. But the downside is that when i redeem the Amazon gc you dont get it instantly like instagc, it takes days to recieve it. Join through my referral please swagbucks.com/refer/amber52410

4. My trade list if you'd like to help out on my journy haha, will only trade for amazon.

5. Mobile Apps that are legit, just download apps & play & offers type of deal that im starting to use to get amazon giftcards, i downloaded them in the Google play store, and if you use my referral code when you sign up you get bonus points to help you out.
-AppKarma: use ge7vociide to get 500 karma points

----------------------------Plus get free 2-day shipping------------------------------

Amazon Prime free for students for 6 months!! so you can get free 2-day shipping and great discounts: http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=EFRF2BXTSBZ4OOELMSTLJPU25U&ref_type=generic

-Thanks for everyone joining through my referrals, if you got any questions or want some tips hit me up in a pm. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your instagc username? I'm on mobile and want to use your referral and can't go directly to it. And I'd like the gears web weapon through pm

[quote name='Throwerguy']What's your instagc username? I'm on mobile and want to use your referral and can't go directly to it. And I'd like the gears web weapon through pm[/QUOTE]

try copy and paste

No offense, but this is in the wrong section. Since you are getting referrals for this, it belongs in the referral section, regardless of "giveaway of material". You are directly benefitting from this. Please move the thread to the appropriate place.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']No offense, but this is in the wrong section. Since you are getting referrals for this, it belongs in the referral section, regardless of "giveaway of material". You are directly benefitting from this. Please move the thread to the appropriate place.[/QUOTE]

how can i change it?

[quote name='higuys']signed up can i get the paintball skin?[/QUOTE]

cant PM you the code man it says you exceeded your inbox messages

[quote name='shrike4242']This isn't a contest, it's whoring out for referrals. Due to this, it's going into the Referral sub-forum where it belongs.[/QUOTE]

thanks for moving it been trying to move it, theres no option?

bread's done
Back