Getting tired of Vita, question about value.

joeyshadows

CAG Newbie
I have a white wifi vita that I have barely used. It is in great condition with the original box. I also have a 32gb card, 16gb card, pdp folio case, p4g, and lbp vita. I was wondering if anyone had a suggested sale price for such items. I'm looking to stay local. Would someone recommend the 3ds over the vita as well?

I absolutely love my 3ds. And they're coming out with the Pokemon version and dropping the price next week so it's a great time to get one. As far as the Vita goes, I really don't know what it's worth but you really can't go wrong with the 3ds at this point.

You could probably get around $250-$300 if you sell it locally but you would probably get more money if you sell it on ebay. I have both a 3ds and vita and I would only recommend the 3ds over the vita if you care about Nintendo's IPs.

[quote name='momshotdad']I absolutely love my 3ds. And they're coming out with the Pokemon version and dropping the price next week so it's a great time to get one. As far as the Vita goes, I really don't know what it's worth but you really can't go wrong with the 3ds at this point.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the 3ds screen reminds me of poverty. That thing is offensive to my eyes and I shan't lower myself to play such a low resolution screen.

If you don't like the Vita, you should probably stick to an iPhone and a real console. No other handheld even comes close to the Vita quality in sound, graphics, control, etc. The 3DS is like a 20th century handheld, intent on damaging your eyeballs and boring you to death.

Haha. Thanks for the replies. I might just install an emulator on my phone for now. I'll close this thread asap.

I would sell it soon if you are thinking of selling. A price drop was announced in Japan and its only a matter of time until one is announced here in the next few months. So you would get less once that happens.

Definitely sell soon if you're going to, as a price drop seems eminent. You could get $300+ easy on ebay, so that might be the way to go. You might want to split up the memory cards though, and possibly get some more for it.

Like someone else said, if you don't enjoy the Vita, I'm not sure that you'd enjoy a 3DS any more, unless you're gaga about a lot of the Nintendo published games.

bread's done
Back