Defiance PS3 Beta code giveaway

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']no email..[/QUOTE]
check your spam folder,

not valid in EU for some reason? maybe tomorrow after Store update in US

Yeah, code goes live tomorrow.

Also, just gonna mention that PS+ users will have access to the beta as well, without needing this code, so no need to claim one if you're a PS+ member.

I have PS+ so I'll just get it through there, but thanks for the news OP!

If someone misses this, here's one you can redeem:
A4GN-H6NC-NADN

[quote name='JiZames']Yeah, code goes live tomorrow.

Also, just gonna mention that PS+ users will have access to the beta as well, without needing this code, so no need to claim one if you're a PS+ member.[/QUOTE]
For US PS+ user or EU?

[quote name='ptasiu1906']check your spam folder,

not valid in EU for some reason? maybe tomorrow after Store update in US[/QUOTE]
Thanks found in spam. :lol:

If some of your friends don't get an email by today from Trion, and are unable to make it to the site in time, here's a trick to reserve them a few codes. I trust that you won't abuse this.

This works for gmail accounts only. Just simply add a period somewhere in your email address(the system will treat it as a new email), and give your friends the link from the email.

Code gone.

Didn't know PS+ users were going to get into the beta by default...& I got a code already, so the first user with over a year on CAG to quote & reply "Fuzzy pickles!" gets my code in a PM. Will update once code has been given away.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='delsus09']Didn't know PS+ users were going to get into the beta by default...& I got a code already, so the first user with over a year on CAG to quote & reply "Fuzzy pickles!" gets my code in a PM. Will update once code has been given away.[/QUOTE]
I'm at work and can't get one, so I'll nab it...FUZZY PICKLES! :lol:

[quote name='delsus09']Code gone.

Didn't know PS+ users were going to get into the beta by default...& I got a code already, so the first user with over a year on CAG to quote & reply "Fuzzy pickles!" gets my code in a PM. Will update once code has been given away.
[/QUOTE] wait ps+ members get into the beta already?

[quote name='WarlordPayne']I didn't realize PS+ guaranteed a spot in the beta so I've got two PS3 beta codes to give away, one I got from this offer and one from the beta signup on their site.

I'll give them away to the first two people who ask for them in here.[/QUOTE]

me!

[quote name='Sparta']OP says it's for EU accounts and will work tomorrow. Is that confirmed?[/QUOTE]
BETA code from OP link now works on EU account.

bread's done
Back