GGT 226 wants a slice of Leda's roast beef, smothered in her au jus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KingBroly']So...John Richitello stepped down as CEO of EA. Can't say I saw that coming.[/QUOTE]

It definitely comes as a surprise to me as well.

[quote name='panzerfaust']yo what low-budget equipment can get me good voice recording for two people? just need mics, a mixer, and software, ya?[/QUOTE]
You could just get two USB mics. If you want to go legit, then yes, two mics, a mixer, and software. Audacity is good and free.

[quote name='panzerfaust']yo what low-budget equipment can get me good voice recording for two people? just need mics, a mixer, and software, ya?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't everyone just use Audacity?

Can you have me on the show to do a SWTOR update?

Put it on at the end to so that everyone can stop the podcast when my spot drops.

[quote name='panzerfaust']noted

but you'll have to play tomb raider, crotch. or just come in at the end and plug your kickstarters.[/QUOTE]

i'll do a podcast with u. i did some by myself in which i just talk to myself

[quote name='Indignate']Chac already tried that.

He had TMK on there.[/QUOTE]

Well Chacrana sucks donkey diarrhea so of course it failed.

Need someone better to take charge of something like that.

I'd be a much wealthier man if I knew the answer to that question.[quote name='icebeast']Forum's broken. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Don't use https when posting videos.

[quote name='BlueScrote']It definitely comes as a surprise to me as well.[/QUOTE]
After the disaster that was The Old Republic I'm amazed he didn't step down sooner.

Legitimately addicted to Pinball FX 2 right now. So good. Indignate / Rei (or anyone), you have any table recommendations? Right now I have the regular Marvel pack, the Avengers pack and Street Fighter 2.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Legitimately addicted to Pinball FX 2 right now. So good. Indignate / Rei (or anyone), you have any table recommendations? Right now I have the regular Marvel pack, the Avengers pack and Street Fighter 2.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same as Zen Pinball 2?

--

Way to break the forum, beasty.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']After the disaster that was The Old Republic I'm amazed he didn't step down sooner.[/QUOTE]

That's because they were able to raise the sinking ship with fashion items!

Whoa, what!?

They're making a Beverly Hills Cop show?

leda-monster-bunny-dd-o.gif

I like the Fantastic Four table. I don't think that comes in any of the Marvel packs.

Generally, you want to stay away from the Pinball FX Classic pack. Those tables were made for the previous installment and kind of pale by comparison. I haven't really been following what's been coming out so I don't know much about the Star Wars tables, but definitely pick up that Marvel pack you're missing.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I believe so. Super addicting![/QUOTE]

I bought the PvZ and Ninja Gaiden 2 tables for that. I have the Marvel ones PSN gave out for free and whatever the classic halloween bundle had in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back