Staples Clearance Sale (YMMV?)

Hyunkel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Noticed this when I went to the Staples in La Gare Centrale here in Quebec. Of the top of my head:

Paper Mario - Sticker Star ($13)
Uncharted Vita ($20)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom Vita ($20)
Max Payne 3 ($20)
Mass Effect 3 ($15)
RE: Operation Raccoon City ($20)
Hitman Absolution ($39)
Skyrim ($45)
Killzone Trilogy ($25)
Sleeping Dogs ($40)
FF XIII-2 ($20)

I picked up Paper Mario myself.

One of my friends went to another staples and confirmed the prices were the same there.

Got Paper Mario. Thanks a lot! I was on the fence with that game, but at that price, I'm willing to give it a try.

I just came here to post about Mario: SS. Worth noting that this deal HASN'T been on RFD yet, so you're chances of getting Mario are still decent.

So skimmed over my local Staples (by the Knight Street bridge) and didn't see any Paper Mario's.
They did have a small bin with a kinda interesting selection of stuff though, I assume these deals would be in that sort of bin? Anyone know if that new-ish Atlus Sherlock Holmes game is any good? It's $20. I like Atlus, and I like Sherlock Holmes, but I dunno if I'd want that...

[quote name='ragnar14']
They did have a small bin with a kinda interesting selection of stuff though, I assume these deals would be in that sort of bin? Anyone know if that new-ish Atlus Sherlock Holmes game is any good? It's $20. I like Atlus, and I like Sherlock Holmes, but I dunno if I'd want that...[/QUOTE]
I saw a similar bin at mine, but, no, the deals in the OP were on the regular display cases with big yellow "clearance" stickers in front of them.

I'm hopeful Sleeping Dogs will show up for free on PSN+ but I'm definitely checking for Paper Mario tomorrow. Got two of them walking distance from work.

[quote name='Tenren']Would anyone be willing to snag a Paper Mario for me? I'd pay shipping + a tip of course. PM me![/QUOTE]

If no one else found one for you, I can head to school earlier tomorrow and see because my school is next to the Staples I went to.

[quote name='Hyunkel']I saw a similar bin at mine, but, no, the deals in the OP were on the regular display cases with big yellow "clearance" stickers in front of them.[/QUOTE]

Weird, at my Staples it wasn't even tagged as a sale but I went up to purchase it anyways and it was the sale price.

Just a side note: Staples is no longer YMMV.

They've changed the clearance policy. It'll be marked down in the system chainwide, with no additional "manager's discretion" discounts or anything like that.

So, if you bought something for $10 at your Staples, it will be that price at every one. Even if someone forgot to change a price tag on the shelf.

[quote name='Icetron']If no one else found one for you, I can head to school earlier tomorrow and see because my school is next to the Staples I went to.
[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM!

I went back to Staples, but they didn't have anymore. Sorry guys. :/

I asked for like 3 copies in case people wanted them, but they didn't have any.

Thx for the post!

Checked the staples in st-eustache and in gare centrale montreal - no Sticker Star.

Did however pick up uncharted and UMVC3 for vita , 20 each :)

I also found some notable deals in the clearance bins

Akai Katana -360
otomedius Excellent -360
Batman Arkham City- 360
Each for $10

bread's done
Back