Toys R Us will sell Pikachu 3DS for $149.99

[quote name='admiralvic']repost.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I assumed this would be new info like an actual ad confirmation or employee confirmation, but this is the same sketchy info that has been posted elsewhere all day.

That is how our sapphires look. Unless someone else can confirm sooner, I will check when I go in tomorrow and see if we even have them to scan. Will see if we have any ad info on it either, I haven't seen anything special pop-up promoting the 3DSchu in our systems prior to this thread/pic.

Regardless if this is legit or not does anyone think Amazon will match BB/TRU on their prices. I have a large amount of Amazon credit I'd prefer to use on this but $150 seems like a pretty good price regardless. I could sell off my 3DS for essentially a little bit less and ALMOST break even.

oh man knowing my luck since you cant reserve at toysrus itll have one in stock and some kid with a parent taking off work will get it lol.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Regardless if this is legit or not does anyone think Amazon will match BB/TRU on their prices. I have a large amount of Amazon credit I'd prefer to use on this but $150 seems like a pretty good price regardless. I could sell off my 3DS for essentially a little bit less and ALMOST break even.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it

[quote name='gauu']oh man knowing my luck since you cant reserve at toysrus itll have one in stock and some kid with a parent taking off work will get it lol.[/QUOTE]

Call ahead and ask them to hold it. We hold stuff all the time till close of business via call ins.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Regardless if this is legit or not does anyone think Amazon will match BB/TRU on their prices. I have a large amount of Amazon credit I'd prefer to use on this but $150 seems like a pretty good price regardless. I could sell off my 3DS for essentially a little bit less and ALMOST break even.[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't sell 3ds themselves. Actually they don't even sell any nintendo consoles, they only fullfill the shipment for other sellers.

Was strongly considering buying one @ $160, this just sweetens the pot. Don't think I can say no to it with Luigi's Mansion coming out and the free game you can download.

Amazon doesn't even sell the 3DS. It's all from marketplace sellers

[quote name='bojay1997']Yep. I assumed this would be new info like an actual ad confirmation or employee confirmation, but this is the same sketchy info that has been posted elsewhere all day.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I was hoping this was an ad as well. I hope we'll get some news of this soon. This whole thing is being really oddly advertised (or lack thereof).

[quote name='Namurashi']Agreed, I was hoping this was an ad as well. I hope we'll get some news of this soon. This whole thing is being really oddly advertised (or lack thereof).[/QUOTE]

To be fair TRU does A LOT of unadvertised good deals. Most recent is probably the blu-ray players we have on sale for $20, which has been running for about a month now. Wouldn't surprise me if this sale ends up being an un-ad sale when i check tomorrow for you guys.

[quote name='JerikoHusky']To be fair TRU does A LOT of unadvertised good deals. Most recent is probably the blu-ray players we have on sale for $20, which has been running for about a month now. Wouldn't surprise me if this sale ends up being an un-ad sale when i check tomorrow for you guys.[/QUOTE]

I meant in general. A small blurb in the local Ad of the store page but nothing from Nintendo or TPCi is somewhat strange, especially considering Pokemon just had/is currently hosting the Pokemon States Tournament this month. There's also nothing really being posted about the Pikachu 3DS anywhere, as far as I can see anyway.

Wonder if this will be a promotional price when you buy it in combination with the new pokemon game.
Hopefully my local Tru get more than 1-2 in. To be safe I'll probably pick it up at target first since they open earlier and if I get one at Tru return the other.

[quote name='Zazoo']Wonder if this will be a promotional price when you buy it in combination with the new pokemon game.
Hopefully my local Tru get more than 1-2 in. To be safe I'll probably pick it up at target first since they open earlier and if I get one at Tru return the other.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I hope not. That would kill it for me.

[quote name='JerikoHusky']Call ahead and ask them to hold it. We hold stuff all the time till close of business via call ins.[/QUOTE]

Not all stores do that. Depends on who you talk to.

[quote name='hotpocket']Was strongly considering buying one @ $160, this just sweetens the pot. Don't think I can say no to it with Luigi's Mansion coming out and the free game you can download.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I'll bite at $150

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Hopefully I can price match with Best Buy and use my reward zone points.[/QUOTE]
depends on who is MOD most will not price match you gotta ask

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Hopefully I can price match with Best Buy and use my reward zone points.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Best Buy is going to be selling this.

I already own a 3DS but I'm a sucker for limited edition colors/system so I might be in for another at $150

I could always just transfer and sell my regular 3DS XL

[quote name='Yigytugd']All I want to know is if I can price match this with Target or BestBuy to get the Mario Kart 3DS Bundle for this price or just the $160 price.[/QUOTE]

Whats to really "know"? They should reject you, but YMMV at someone accepting.

Really was trying to wait on buying a 3ds until they release the lite version but THIS is tempting, love pokemon and I have a few games that I bought on sale for my future 3ds.........it might be time to give in :)

[quote name='rockstarnati']That's an odd place to have nipples.[/QUOTE]

I can't unsee it now

Still holding out for a 3DS Lite, which Nintendo will hopefully announce at E3 for Holiday release...

Wow I was going to buy the one at Target, but shit this was .99! + $9 less so I am definitely going to to TRU! Haven't been inside of one in forever.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Wow I was going to buy the one at Target, but shit this was .99! + $9 less so I am definitely going to to TRU! Haven't been inside of one in forever.[/QUOTE]

You can take the ad to Target and price match. Plus if you have a Target REDCard you can save an extra 5%.

bread's done
Back