(PS3) fallout 3 $4.99 used on gamestop.com

Not to be a horse's ass or anything, but it's unavailable for shipping online. And if its anything like the Xbox version my brother got last week, it's been $5. Cheap price for a great game regardless!

Thanks OP! Not available for shipping, but there's plenty of GSs around me that have this game, so I'm doing in-store pick-up.

This is pretty much market value. GOTY edition has been $20 new numerous times, so paying $5 for the used vanilla isn't anything to get too excited about IMO.

Still a great game though.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']This is pretty much market value. GOTY edition has been $20 new numerous times, so paying $5 for the used vanilla isn't anything to get too excited about IMO.

Still a great game though.[/QUOTE]

PC is the bomb.

[quote name='MyCatEdwin']Not to be a horse's ass or anything, but it's unavailable for shipping online. And if its anything like the Xbox version my brother got last week, it's been $5. Cheap price for a great game regardless![/QUOTE]

This one mostly likely got converted from new to used! because it doesn't give you an option to check in store for a new copy!

I can vouch for this because I've picked up at least 4 games in the past that didn't have the option to find it new locally. Right on, I knew it had to be converted to used, because the discs were brand spanking new!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first game I bought/played on my PS3, I put more hours into that game than any other to date. Still one of my all time favorites.

I don't care how old it is, what condition it's in or what price it has been available at in the past. Based on the game you're getting for the amount you're paying, this is the greatest deal in history.

[quote name='Survivalism']I don't care how old it is, what condition it's in or what price it has been available at in the past. Based on the game you're getting for the amount you're paying, this is the greatest deal in history.[/QUOTE]

I don't know...$12.50 for GOTY edition isn't better?

PS3 version of this is really, really awful just so everyone knows. It's a bug filled mess. Especially the Pitt DLC. As long as you don't mind making tons of safety saves before you enter rooms then you should have a great time.

[quote name='matrix9280']Now you know.[/QUOTE]

...and...

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

[quote name='CaoPi']This one mostly likely got converted from new to used! because it doesn't give you an option to check in store for a new copy!

I can vouch for this because I've picked up at least 4 games in the past that didn't have the option to find it new locally. Right on, I knew it had to be converted to used, because the discs were brand spanking new!

;)[/QUOTE]

I am going to sue GameStop for selling me a New game as used. Those bastards with their greedy and unethical practices. :lol:

[quote name='Zolor23']I don't know...$12.50 for GOTY edition isn't better?[/Quote]

It would have been if I wasn't drunk and forgot it existed.

bread's done
Back