Mortal Kombat Princess Kitana 350 made---mucho bucks

sirgalahad

CAGiversary!
All these awesome posts from snakeinthegrass and GBAstar
about DragonAge book 500 made (now sold out), DragonBorn 500 made statue (now sold out), Skyrim Lithograph (now sold out),
thought I would try to give back to the CAG
my give back probably sucks cuz the price is so high,
but "This extremely limited collectible, which measures 20 inches tall, appears to have stepped right out of the game and is about to command, 'You will learn respect!' "
(and she looks hOT)
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901985
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PCS10026&mode=retail

Hmm, a nice little action figure that someone will probably fap to. Or a new console or 2, hell even a car payment..

[quote name='sirgalahad']Dam my thread SUCKKKKZ:shock:!!! but I still want this dam fleshlight fap expensive crummy doll trash[/QUOTE]
Are you rich? thats a lot of money for a doll. :(

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']i got the syco one for less than half that price
and looks better[/QUOTE]

I have the Kitana, Mileena and Jade statues, and no, they don't look half as good as this one does.

[quote name='FiendCameron']Only way this statue could be creepier is if it had a slot for a Fleshlight.[/QUOTE]

Why has no one made that yet, what are we living in the dark ages here gezzz.

Scratching my head as to why people think $350 is expensive for a statue. For anything of quality you're going to pay $200 - $400. But then again we had people pooping their pants because they couldn't imagine spending $200 on watch....

I don't collect MK stuff or I would consider this.

I love this statue, but I've got my 3 MK gals so far... might get Skarlet too from Syco. After that, I'm gonna focus on my DC/SF statue collection. Maybe some Tekken Bishoujo too.

For that money, I expect an expert Katana cosplayer to come to my house and stand in that pose for a week.

In other news, this isn't a game. Moving to... I'm not sure yet, but pack your bags, this thread is moving.

[quote name='guinaevere']Moving to... I'm not sure yet, but pack your bags, this thread is moving.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the "slutty statues" thread?

Pretty cool, but I'm not a huge MK fan so I would skip anything that expensive.

Nothing wrong with cool looking statues. I will have to take a picture of the top of my book case later on. I got a bunch of the zelda ones, a samus, and a Harley Quinn, plus some more around.

I like cool statues. I find the interesting/unique collectibles better than buying special editions or just collecting games for the sake of collecting.

That's not even a nice statue imo. They made her look like a man with huge ass muscles. Unless you're obsessed with mortal kombat or that particular character could I see spending $350 bucks.

bread's done
Back