(DEAD)Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City XBOX 360 Free after rebate tiger direct

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys tiger direct has operation raccoon city for xbox 360 for 19.97 but u get a $20 mail in rebate. I have done something like this on their site before and you do get the rebate and ultimately get the item free. link is below. You have to buy the game and then once it arrives you have to fill in your info and mail off the rebate. I've also included the link for the rebate for easier access.

Link to Game:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1912955&CatId=4609

Link to Rebate:

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/rebates/TD-8999 (US).pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='outcast529']Looks like shipping starts @ $3.80 :cry:[/QUOTE]

Really? They don't have a free option? I'll get it if it's really free, but I'm not paying $4 for this when I could get something like Turning Point: Fall of Liberty + Lost Planet 1 for that price.

[quote name='tylerh1701']How did the Max Payne 3 rebate thing work out?[/QUOTE]
It's probably still too soon. I have had bad experiences with tigerdirect rebates so I stayed away from the Max Payne one.

Take it from a sucker who bought this at launch. You're time is way too valuable to waste on this game. Stay away.

[quote name='Alex121006']its still to much... even for this price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah bought it for $4.50 used from Best Buy and couldnt wait to send it off the gamestop. Just awful gameplay.

I'm pretty sure TD is just doing these to temporarily inflate their funds for some nefarious purpose...I mean, for Max Payne, I didn't get my money back till a week after it was canceled...

Probably the worst game Capcom has pushed out this console generation. A real shame, too, as the premise was so promising. It's not even any fun with friends. I still can't believe it sold as well as it did.

[quote name='Mad dog']Really? They don't have a free option? I'll get it if it's really free, but I'm not paying $4 for this when I could get something like Turning Point: Fall of Liberty + Lost Planet 1 for that price.[/QUOTE]

yep this.

though ive played it already but if it was truly free i'd get another copy to keep.

Yeah, I got burned by this game too when it came out due my friends getting it a day earlier and claiming it was good. If I recall correctly, Capcom either didn't send out review copies or they held back the reviews.

Reminds me of exactly what Activision is doing now with their Walking Dead TV game so that people get jipped. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread like this for THAT game here next year. :lol:

My girlfriends son loves this game, but then he has all of the Resident Evil movies and all of the games back to the first one, so I'm not sure he can be trusted (also, he's 16 years old, which means he's incredibly stupid).

Sometimes, you guys.. Boo hoo. $4 shipping too much. Not good enough game to be free.

Doesn't matter whether the game is good or not. For having as good of a deal as you'll probably find on it, people just want to whine. Obviously enough saw the logic in "almost free" as it's Sold Out.

[quote name='Xeno G']Take it from a sucker who bought this at launch. You're time is way too valuable to waste on this game. Stay away.[/QUOTE]

Did you play it with any of the patches? I will assume no. I played it was worth the 15 I payed for the collectors edition. For 3.98 shipping I'd buy it.

bread's done
Back