Treehouse Brand Inc Merch Stores - Bethesda, Gearbox, Tomb Raider, EA

This is a Wiki Thread, please feel free to improve on the format and add items you think are worth mentioning.

Rather than making a new thread each time one of the Treehouse Brand stores releases a new item I thought this might prove to be a better, more comprehensive resource.

Tomb Raider

http://tombraiderstore.com

As of now this is the only place to buy the Kai Arts figure from the Collector's Edition without ordering the Collector's Edition ... but as of now there really isn't a reason to.

The store will be offering 10 limited edition giclee and silkscreen posters at some point on March 20th 2013 though, limited to between 150 and 300 copies each. I will update when the link is active.

Gearbox

http://shopgearbox.com

A limited edition Claptrap figurine was posted on 3/20 for $25. No indication of the run size although I have contacted Treehouse Brands for details.

Bethesda

http://store.bethsoft.com

EA

http://gear.ea.com

This store is a main hub for the Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dead Space, Battlefield and Alice In Wonderland stores

[quote name='Katsumi']Hopefully the tomb raider posters go up soon... couple of them i would like to grab :)[/QUOTE]

I'm curious which one(s) you're looking at. My friend made one of them.

[quote name='illennium']I'm curious which one(s) you're looking at. My friend made one of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious how would we know what's available since they aren't live yet?

[quote name='Romeo']I'm curious how would we know what's available since they aren't live yet?[/QUOTE]

The treehouse brands Facebook page.

I liked the one by a guy in RI. And the Sam Spratt one.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Hhmm no info on height of claptrap?[/QUOTE]

It's about 4 inches. It's a repaint of the regular version already released by NECA, which you can get at FYE or Toys R Us. (There's also a blue variant out I believe.)

[quote name='illennium']I'm curious which one(s) you're looking at. My friend made one of them.[/QUOTE]

Loving the Sam Spratt one :) Also want to pick up the one by Andrew Ryan, possibly Chris B Murray & Cate Rangel.

The drop for the tomb raider giclee's better not be like MONDO. I actually want to get a few of these! Looks like I will be pressing f5 for the rest of the day.

[quote name='Katsumi']Yeah, it appears shipping is still $12 total with 3 items.. so that isn't so bad.[/QUOTE]

Same if buying all 13. I'm debating it, but I need to know if they're individually numbered and if there's a bulk discount.

[quote name='Romeo']Same if buying all 13. I'm debating it, but I need to know if they're individually numbered and if there's a bulk discount.[/QUOTE]

Seems some say individually number (Mathew Taylor, ie) and some don't. I would think unless they wanted to piss people off they all would be numbered, but that does trouble me as well.

The Borderlands posters are selling quickly - about 70 left of the Roland one and 120 of Opportunity Rises. I'd say get your order in tonight if you want one.

[quote name='griffinup']The Borderlands posters are selling quickly - about 70 left of the Roland one and 120 of Opportunity Rises. I'd say get your order in tonight if you want one.[/QUOTE]

These have been available in the Gearbox store since last Nov/Dec so they're definitely not moving quickly.

[quote name='Romeo']Are the giclees individually numbered or not? They just say limited to xxx.[/QUOTE]

They are numbered but the numbering will be a bit weird as the prints were originally scheduled to be sold at retail spots in New York and San Francisco with only a tiny amount being reserved for the website. Something happened suddenly and they weren't able to open the retail stores but the SF/NY ones will still be numbered accordingly.

I think it'll be something like if there were 250 1-100 would say "x/250 NY", then 101-200 would say "x/250 SF" and the last 50 just saying "x/250"

Unless of course they divided them up into 3 so it's "x/100 NY" "x/100 SF" and "x/50"

EA and Gearbox have the 20% off also, but Bethesda doesn't. Also, the Art of Dead Space Clamshell Edition is down to $52 before the 20% off. Thinking about getting that one.

So uh... I went a tad overboard with the Tomb Raider art, maybe. Ordered everything, 13 giclees and 4 screenprints. I'm going to have to buy a second house just for all of my artwork now.

[quote name='Ionotropic']EA and Gearbox have the 20% off also, but Bethesda doesn't. Also, the Art of Dead Space Clamshell Edition is down to $52 before the 20% off. Thinking about getting that one.[/QUOTE]

How does she 20% work, when does it come off? And my understanding was that the 20% doesn't apply to any artwork, preorder or in stock.

[quote name='Romeo']So uh... I went a tad overboard with the Tomb Raider art, maybe. Ordered everything, 13 giclees and 4 screenprints. I'm going to have to buy a second house just for all of my artwork now.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's cool though. It will make a really nice collection. I know very little about framing and hanging artwork.

I'd either end up spending a fortune at frame stores (like michaels) or hang them incorrectly and damage them (falling off the wall) or damage my walls.

I think for now until I teach myself some things I'm just going to collect a few rarer prints (not that these aren't rare... but ones that appeal more to my interests).

[quote name='GBAstar']Wow. That's cool though. It will make a really nice collection. I know very little about framing and hanging artwork.

I'd either end up spending a fortune at frame stores (like michaels) or hang them incorrectly and damage them (falling off the wall) or damage my walls.

I think for now until I teach myself some things I'm just going to collect a few rarer prints (not that these aren't rare... but ones that appeal more to my interests).[/QUOTE]

I've been collecting art for a few years now, though primarily one of a kind paintings. I have a few giclees as well though this is my first majorly large order.

Regarding framing I could never recommend michaels for anything of value, they're the walmart of frames without the lower price. Everything is Chinese junk or faux wood made of plastic. Make sure to read up on framing specific types of art or may I suggest contacting a gallery for some pointers if you're interested.

Heads up those borderlands lithos are $32 now. Sneaky thing on the Dragon Age ones though. They are 29.99 now last night they were at $24 on sale from $40. So 20% sale is BS there. Or as I like to say they pulled a Macey's. ;-)

[quote name='Romeo']How does she 20% work, when does it come off? And my understanding was that the 20% doesn't apply to any artwork, preorder or in stock.[/QUOTE]
For the tomb raider store, all the art is pre-order, so the discount doesn't apply to it. For the other stores, the discount should apply to any in-stock items. Add your items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the full discount, and to figure out the shipping charges.

Also, the project triforce M3 predator replica is $337.85 shipped after discount is applied. ($400 + shipping MRSP).

http://gear.ea.com/m-3-predator-pistol-replica.html

[quote name='RainFall']http://biowarestore.com/dragon-age-the-world-of-thedas-vol-1-exclusive-edition.html

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Vol. 1 Exclusive Edition
Exclusive to the BioWare Store, and only 1,500 produced.[/QUOTE]

Damn that's nice--and I'm not even a Dragon Age fan. I wish I had known they were selling 500 signed copies. Never saw any mention of that and I check their store frequently.

I'd be all over this but the Dead Space Clam shell edition (limitd to 1,000) didn't sell out. I think this will have a better chance though

[quote name='Ionotropic']For the tomb raider store, all the art is pre-order, so the discount doesn't apply to it. For the other stores, the discount should apply to any in-stock items. Add your items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the full discount, and to figure out the shipping charges.

Also, the project triforce M3 predator replica is $337.85 shipped after discount is applied. ($400 + shipping MRSP).

http://gear.ea.com/m-3-predator-pistol-replica.html[/QUOTE]

I played around with various items and cannot get the 20% off to come off of anything.

[quote name='GBAstar']Damn that's nice--and I'm not even a Dragon Age fan. I wish I had known they were selling 500 signed copies. Never saw any mention of that and I check their store frequently.

I'd be all over this but the Dead Space Clam shell edition (limitd to 1,000) didn't sell out. I think this will have a better chance though[/QUOTE]

As an art collector I prefer the Titan exclusive version of the Dead Space art book. Comes in a nice slipbox and signed lithograph. I posted photos of it in the art book thread.

[quote name='Romeo']I played around with various items and cannot get the 20% off to come off of anything.
[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I think it has to be over $50 order. Maybe try a different browser?
mini-tr-paxeast13.jpg

mini-ds-paxeast13.jpg

[quote name='Ionotropic']I don't know. I think it has to be over $50 order. Maybe try a different browser?
[/QUOTE]

I added the $128 Alice litho set and a $62 hoodie. No discounts applied all the way to the paypal login page.

bread's done
Back